Expired Hot Deals

[WIRED Magazine] Wired Magazine USD$5 for a full year subscription

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 25th, 2020 10:01 am
Sep 5, 2014
34 posts
5 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
kronos288 wrote: Thanks! There's a ton more on there too like pc world and popular mechanics.
RB Digital is slow to load. If they had it on Pressreader, that'd be different. For this price, it makes sense to get it if you're interested in Wired
Jan 10, 2009
927 posts
402 upvotes
Toronto
kaimaibao wrote: RB Digital is slow to load. If they had it on Pressreader, that'd be different. For this price, it makes sense to get it if you're interested in Wired
Just download them in the app if you have a tablet, makes it much easier. Yes you wait a few minutes to get it, but once it's downloaded you're good to go.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2006
1102 posts
198 upvotes
Wondering if anyone else using the digital subscription got theirs to work for Google Play Newsstand? I'm "Subscribed" within the app but no new issues have shown up for the last three months. Bummer.

EDIT:
Think I've got this figured out - searched on Google's official forum for the Google Play Newsstand app and it looks like all magazine subscriptions are cancelled and are no longer supported. This explains why my Nat Geo magazines are also gone from the app. This is a bummer as I have been reading the Wired monthly mag on my phone since 2013. Not sure what to do with this $5 digital subscription - don't care about a refund, I just want to read the magazine digitally!
Jan 9, 2003
401 posts
153 upvotes
Ajax
This deal is not expired I just subscribed today
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
4692 posts
3637 upvotes
hurricane wrote: This deal is not expired I just subscribed today
I've seen it being advertised on Instagram mostly but other sites as well everyday since it first started.