• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2017 2:20 pm
[OP]
Banned
Nov 8, 2016
66 posts
58 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Wireless Remote Control Keyboard Controller for Smart TV box

i tend to come across promo codes for andoid boxes and related itmes from constantly scouring for pricing as there hot items and ever one is fighting for there piece of the pie. See how many are interested an i will probaby be able to put these up often from other sellers.

Full keyboard, air mouse and TV remote.
2.4G wireless transmission, the distance is up to 10m.
With included USB 2.0 Receiver Adapter, Supports plug and play, no need to install software, it is specially designed for Android system to realize human-computer interactions comprehensively.
Motion sensor allows mouse to be controlled by waving the remote.

PROMO CODE
4 replies
Banned
Feb 20, 2007
3042 posts
1315 upvotes
I have a a few of these they're not too bad, thing is there are a few revisions of it, so if you get one of the newer revisions it's better, older ones are annoying cause the mouse always comes on and you gotta press the button to turn it off all the time.
Jan 29, 2016
377 posts
526 upvotes
New Caledonia
Anything with a promo code is probably spam right now. There seems to be a rush on these kinds of posts and the mods are doing nothing about it. I guess they're cool with deceptive marketing, fake reviews and forum spam.
HOT DEAL ALERT: 661,000 stolen emails, usernames and unencrypted passwords from a Canadian deals website, compromised due to administrator incompetence and general apathy towards users! Order now!