Hot Deals

Wise Line Tools

DEWALT 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Corded/Cordless Air Inflator (Tool-Only) $125.00 (25% off), Potential to price beat with HD

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2021 1:12 pm
[OP]
Oct 31, 2008
98 posts
230 upvotes
Calgary

DEWALT 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Corded/Cordless Air Inflator (Tool-Only) $125.00 (25% off), Potential to price beat with HD

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
25%
Expiry:
September 30, 2021
Retailer:
Wise Line Tools
Wise Line Tools is running a promo until the end of September on all Dewalt 20V Cordless tools @ 25% off

This air infaltor is well review and does not go on sale often

You can potentially price beat with Home Depot. Unfortunately, I am in Alberta and HD would not offer price beat, only price match. The store is based out of Ontario.
D1.JPG
d2.JPG
69 replies
Sep 19, 2005
659 posts
274 upvotes
does this come with the connection for inflatable paddleboards?
and if so, how fast is it? does it do 2-stage (high volume low pressure -> low volume high pressure)?
Feb 10, 2004
724 posts
120 upvotes
Mississauga
madknife wrote: does this come with the connection for inflatable paddleboards?
and if so, how fast is it? does it do 2-stage (high volume low pressure -> low volume high pressure)?
It does come with the high volume hose. Not sure how long it takes to fill up something like a paddle board though... I've only used it for tire inflations
Mar 31, 2017
357 posts
318 upvotes
How about using Cheap Ryobi tools using adaptor for your existing battery!!!
Jan 24, 2011
521 posts
353 upvotes
Montreal
Is this Dewalt inflator quieter than the Ryobi P747 which may reach 92 decibel? I love the Ryobi inflator but it is too loud.
-------------
Public Mobile : Unlimited talk and text, 2GB - 22$
Zoomer Wireless : Unlimited, 6 GB - 40$ (free P30 Lite, 100$ credit)
IVC Cable : 100/30M Videotron cable - 40$
Sep 8, 2008
711 posts
258 upvotes
I own one of these. Love it for tires, inflatable water toys, blow up dolls and mattresses.
Dec 9, 2009
38 posts
4 upvotes
Need an account to see price. I don't think HD will price match.
Apr 2, 2009
11 posts
2 upvotes
jeffk wrote: Need an account to see price. I don't think HD will price match.
not account, just an email and you get the quote in a cart link. I used this link for HD price match.

first agent did not allow the cart link, says it must be clearly on website.

second agent did it no problem.
Last edited by r4nd0m on Sep 16th, 2021 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Oct 31, 2008
98 posts
230 upvotes
Calgary
zeeden wrote: I own one of these. Love it for tires, inflatable water toys, blow up dolls and mattresses.
holup
[OP]
Oct 31, 2008
98 posts
230 upvotes
Calgary
jeffk wrote: Need an account to see price. I don't think HD will price match.
I showed the price in cart on my phone and that's all they needed to see at my HD. YMMV on that one for sure . Defintiely still profitable for HD at 25% off if a small time shop like Wise Line tools can have a month long promo at 25% off
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8593 posts
3415 upvotes
Toronto
Is there a connection for bicycle tires?
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
1595 posts
993 upvotes
anybody know what's the lowest this has been?

camel says $119... but any other sales previously at places like homedepot, lowes, and the like?
Nov 23, 2012
397 posts
280 upvotes
Brossard
Capindy wrote: How about using Cheap Ryobi tools using adaptor for your existing battery!!!
I have tried this. And was extremely satisfied with it's performance (after jury-rigging the high volume side).

That is... until the high volume aide burned up after not even a 5min deflation.

I had the dewalt on in my amazon list waiting for a price drop... so thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
4310 posts
3539 upvotes
GTA
zeeden wrote: I own one of these. Love it for tires, inflatable water toys, blow up dolls and mattresses.
I think you shared way too much private information here. It cannot be unseen.
Mar 29, 2019
35 posts
31 upvotes
I'm not sure what the paddleboard connection is but this has a high volume hose on one side, and a high pressure on the other. It has multiple connections for the large volume.
Jan 8, 2010
57 posts
15 upvotes
Buy one of these adapters from amazon https://www.amazon.ca/WHITEBARK-Inflata ... s9dHJ1ZQ== for the high pressure and it will work.
However it'll take a while if you try to inflate from o to max psi (15 in my case).
Sep 19, 2005
659 posts
274 upvotes
caterpillar wrote: Buy one of these adapters from amazon https://www.amazon.ca/WHITEBARK-Inflata ... s9dHJ1ZQ== for the high pressure and it will work.
However it'll take a while if you try to inflate from o to max psi (15 in my case).
yeah i currently have this unit and it takes about 15 min too... it's also super loud for the whole duration... how loud is the dewalt?
Jan 8, 2010
57 posts
15 upvotes
madknife wrote: yeah i currently have this unit and it takes about 15 min too... it's also super loud for the whole duration... how loud is the dewalt?
Not as loud as loud as the compressor at gas station.
Checkout project farm for comparison.
May 18, 2018
585 posts
516 upvotes
I have the DeWalt inflator and I gotta say it's the best one I ever owned. Mind you I have only used 30$ inflators prior to this, but I would be replacing them almost on a yearly basis. Yes, this one costs 4 times as much but I feel like it will last much longer and it is so convenient to use. If you have all DW tools in your garage this one's a no brainer IMO.

I also bought this tool at full price and I don't regret it.

Thread Information

There are currently 5 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 2 guests)

Adealaday, stevemz, Dealfiber