Hot Deals

Wise Line Tools

DEWALT 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Corded/Cordless Air Inflator (Tool-Only) $125.00 (25% off), Potential to price beat with HD

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2021 1:56 pm
Jan 16, 2011
23 posts
9 upvotes
madknife wrote: does this come with the connection for inflatable paddleboards?
and if so, how fast is it? does it do 2-stage (high volume low pressure -> low volume high pressure)?
We have one and may buy another, as we use this a lot. There are two types of inflation connections that are completely separate physical connections - one for low pressure inflation, and one for high (i.e., tires). When we use it for paddleboards and floating rafts, we can only fill these to "almost full", after which we use the high pressure pump that came with these items. Note - none of the dewalt fittings fit a high pressure valve on SUPs so you have to MacGyver it a bit, even to fill "almost full". For tires, it has presta and shrader valve fittings and does a great job.
Sep 19, 2005
666 posts
283 upvotes
PanchoVilla wrote: I have the DeWalt inflator and I gotta say it's the best one I ever owned. Mind you I have only used 30$ inflators prior to this, but I would be replacing them almost on a yearly basis. Yes, this one costs 4 times as much but I feel like it will last much longer and it is so convenient to use. If you have all DW tools in your garage this one's a no brainer IMO.

I also bought this tool at full price and I don't regret it.
jameshuggies wrote: We have one and may buy another, as we use this a lot. There are two types of inflation connections that are completely separate physical connections - one for low pressure inflation, and one for high (i.e., tires). When we use it for paddleboards and floating rafts, we can only fill these to "almost full", after which we use the high pressure pump that came with these items. Note - none of the dewalt fittings fit a high pressure valve on SUPs so you have to MacGyver it a bit, even to fill "almost full". For tires, it has presta and shrader valve fittings and does a great job.
what do you guys use it for that frequently? lol
i only have 4 tires on the car, and even that gets pumped at the dealership when i do my annual maintenance...
Apr 30, 2008
570 posts
180 upvotes
Waterloo
Was able to price match, $128.26 all in. Thanks OP.
Apr 30, 2008
570 posts
180 upvotes
Waterloo
madknife wrote: what do you guys use it for that frequently? lol
i only have 4 tires on the car, and even that gets pumped at the dealership when i do my annual maintenance...
In my case I have one brand new tire leaking at the rim like 1psi every 3 days. I have to top that up all the time.
Finally had it remounted recently, but it's still leaking 1psi every 5 days now. Will ask them to repair again when i do tire exchange maybe, just don't have time to deal with it:/
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1856 posts
774 upvotes
GTA
PM'd with Home Depot chat with no problems.
Had to supply the price ($125) to the customer rep, and explain that I had to enter my email to get the price.
Came out to $112 + tax.
Dec 13, 2018
170 posts
156 upvotes
I'm having issues with the price match number. It won't reply as I believe I typed "stop" last price match. Anyone dealt with this?
Apr 30, 2008
570 posts
180 upvotes
Waterloo
By the way first agent in chat denied price match as web site doesn't have the price, didn't care about the email and stuff.
So i tried again with a different agent, supplied the link that comes in the email, it opens up a cart with price in it, and agent had no problems with it.
May 25, 2010
311 posts
280 upvotes
Newmarket
just did the on line chat and got it for 112.50 thanks op
May 18, 2018
602 posts
531 upvotes
madknife wrote: what do you guys use it for that frequently? lol
lol I check tire pressure on our 2 cars a lot, so it gets used for that, also whenever I do tire swaps, inflating tires on our bicycles, inflatable toys & pools, etc. It's nice because you can preset the pressure that you want to get to and the inflator automatically stops, so it's really nice for hands off operation. Super nice thing is that it works with a dewalt battery so I don't have to plug it into my car to operate.
Nov 22, 2007
98 posts
59 upvotes
Langley
For those of you in the GVRD and Kelowna, Summit tools is having a 'Crazy Dewalt Sale' until Sept 18, the inflator is $119.97..
i've attached screenshots since i can't seem to save the email image.. hopefully some others can spot deals and price match with HD! good luck
Images
  • dewalt1.jpg
  • dewalt2.jpg
  • dewalt3.jpg
  • dewalt4.jpg
May 23, 2009
39 posts
77 upvotes
Montreal
PMed with HD via text chat. Gave them the email link. They gave me 10% off as well. Thanks!
Mar 26, 2021
64 posts
53 upvotes
Scarbs
I find it interesting they don't post any prices on many many things. Wonder if that's to prevent price matching ?
Dec 16, 2013
108 posts
87 upvotes
dmogx wrote: For those of you in the GVRD and Kelowna, Summit tools is having a 'Crazy Dewalt Sale' until Sept 18, the inflator is $119.97..
i've attached screenshots since i can't seem to save the email image.. hopefully some others can spot deals and price match with HD! good luck
Is there a way to get a higher resolution of that flyer? The model numbers are difficult to read and I'll bet HD will be unwilling to price match without clear model numbers. I couldn't find this flyer anywhere on the summit tools website.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
4446 posts
3788 upvotes
GTA
shmeli wrote: In my case I have one brand new tire leaking at the rim like 1psi every 3 days. I have to top that up all the time.
Finally had it remounted recently, but it's still leaking 1psi every 5 days now. Will ask them to repair again when i do tire exchange maybe, just don't have time to deal with it:/
You are not being serious, are you? 1 PSI (ONE) difference every 5 days? Even with overnight temperature drop/daytime heat, your tire pressure will fluctuate more than 1 psi. If I went back to the shop and complained about 1 PSI pressure drop, my guy would be like "Buddy, were you dropped as a child or something?"Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Apr 30, 2008
570 posts
180 upvotes
Waterloo
Tommy74 wrote: You are not being serious, are you? 1 PSI (ONE) difference every 5 days? Even with overnight temperature drop/daytime heat, your tire pressure will fluctuate more than 1 psi. If I went back to the shop and complained about 1 PSI pressure drop, my guy would be like "Buddy, were you dropped as a child or something?"Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Not talking about fluctuations, it's losing 1psi let's say every 5 days, so in 3 weeks it will lose 4psi, just this one tire. The rest i don't have to touch.
Aug 30, 2013
154 posts
204 upvotes
Calgary
Price matched this in Alberta using the link. Got the 20V oscillating as well. Thanks!
Sep 25, 2007
520 posts
186 upvotes
How are you guys ordering, STANDARD SHIPPING is OOS for me. Shipping to store?
Aug 30, 2013
154 posts
204 upvotes
Calgary
rdrexman wrote: How are you guys ordering, STANDARD SHIPPING is OOS for me. Shipping to store?
Store has stock. In store pickup.
Nov 6, 2011
55 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
tkaravou wrote: PMed with HD via text chat. Gave them the email link. They gave me 10% off as well. Thanks!
Same here Thank you for the idea! :)