[Walmart] 50" Philips Smart TV:$300+Enviro Fee+Tax= $383.64 : YMMV
Philips 50" LED-LCD 120 PMR HD 1080p Smart TV
4000 Series 50PFL4909
UPC Code - 060958524337
Cannot find this model listed on walmart.ca, but its on Amazon.com for $599.99 ($730 at today's exchange rate) and Walmart Mexico for $9,599 Mexicans
- Wireless connectivity and 120 PMR performance in this LED LCD TV. Entertainment with NetFlix, YouTube, Vudu, Pandora, Facebook, and more. Connect wirelessly to explore unlimited internet access on your TV with WirelessConnect
- LED lighting technology is the most advanced available. In this TV it combines an eye-catching minimalistic design with stunning image quality, as well as being the lowest power consumption in its category. Another environmental benefit is that LED lighting technology does not contain hazardous materials. With an LED backlight you can enjoy low power consumption, high brightness, incredible contrast and sharpness and vibrant colors.
- Smart Cloud for automatic and effortless access and updates to content on your TV. Get the latest updates on weather and news, as well as current updates on Facebook. Always ensure that your TV is operating on the latest performance firmware. Interact and play games remotely with people around the world with the Tag Gaming package
- Watch and surf anything and everything on the web wirelessly from your MAC or PC to your TV with WirelessConnect. Imagine the ability to have unlimited access to every web destination like shopping, email, videos, social networking, as well as your favorite TV shows and sporting events. With WirelessConnect your laptop screen is wirelessly projected on your TV, so sharing content and surfing the internet on your TV has truly become limitless.
- 120 Hz Perfect Motion Rate (PMR) creates extreme motion sharpness for clear and vibrant images in fast action movies. The new Philips PMR standard reduces response time of the HDTV to produce faster picture transitions and reduces motion artifacts.
- DTS TruSurround creates an immersive, feature-rich surround sound experience from two speakers, complete with rich bass, high frequency detail and clear dialog. Extremely broad sweet spot for maximum realism and enjoyment, sculpted bass to optimize low frequency performance of small drivers and enclosures, dialog enhancement to ensure clear and intelligible vocals and definition control for maximum high-frequency realism and clarity.
- Experience a rich selection of online service wireless with your NetTV services. Enjoy movies, pictures,entertainment and other online content directly on your TV without any cable clutter. Simply connect your Television, Blu-ray player or Home Theater directly to your home network through the wireless ethernet connection, and navigate and select what you want to watch with the remote control.
Receipt + UPC Code
Is It Hawt? : Don't know, don't care. I bought it as a tv for the basement.
Online reviews SUX! : Don't Care. Point me to where you can get a 'Insert name of your preferred TV brand' for $300.
Well my friends, cousin's, escorts, hairdresser got a better deal on pink Thursday 3 months ago! : Don't Care. Good luck with your time machine.
I Can't get this deal : Try Harder. If I found it on clearance with no effort then they are trying to get rid of them.
None of my local stores have this TV! : Oh, well I should probably do something about that right? As long as by Something, you mean Nothing then we are on the same page.
This post is bad and you should feel bad! : Internet points don't determine my mood; oh and I almost forgot, Don't Care.
You Suck! : Maybe; but guess what, Don't Care.
Happy Hunting RFD'ers