Expired Hot Deals

Wolseley

Milwaukee Cut the Cord event sep 12 Calgary

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2019 9:42 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 12, 2018
126 posts
139 upvotes

Milwaukee Cut the Cord event sep 12 Calgary

Deal Link:
Expiry:
September 12, 2019
Retailer:
Wolseley
First post go easy ;)

Never heard of these guys till I saw their add in Kijiji.Sadly I'm in edmonton but they have wicked deals.

The $249 high torque impact wrench everyone has been getting comes with a free 6ah battery.

https://chadroberts1.wixsite.com/wolsel ... rce=kijiji

Now I just need to find a friend in Calgary that's free on the 12th!
Images
  • Screenshot_20190831-003423.png
  • Screenshot_20190831-003439.png
6 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 14, 2007
1008 posts
479 upvotes
Calgary, AB
The Fuel 7 ¼" circular saw, mid-torque impact wrenches, and packout deals stand out.

Also the 7 ¼" blade 10 pk deal is interesting.

May have to attend first thing tomorrow morning.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
1000 posts
679 upvotes
GTA
I wish there was an easy way to find out when and where these happen instead of finding them by chance. I need to deck out my work truck and I just missed the atlas tools one which had some great deals.
Member
Jan 8, 2008
349 posts
123 upvotes
YYC
ecobuilder wrote: The Fuel 7 ¼" circular saw, mid-torque impact wrenches, and packout deals stand out.

Also the 7 ¼" blade 10 pk deal is interesting.

May have to attend first thing tomorrow morning.
Interesting if it the price is for 10. Not so much if per blade?
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1223 posts
752 upvotes
bostonontario wrote: I wish there was an easy way to find out when and where these happen instead of finding them by chance. I need to deck out my work truck and I just missed the atlas tools one which had some great deals.
There is. Follow their instagram account. They send teaser posts all the time, reminders, heads-up...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 14, 2007
1008 posts
479 upvotes
Calgary, AB
fershy wrote: Interesting if it the price is for 10. Not so much if per blade?
It'll definitely be per blade but is a pretty good price. Milwaukee sent me a free blade to try out and I'm impressed.

Sell the two chalk lines on Kijiji and per blade cost goes to ~ $6.50.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)