Expired Hot Deals

[Woot] Segway ES1 e-Scooter • Segway MiniPro 320 Personal Transporter/Hoverboard ••• $259 ••• [USD] (Cert. Refurb. - BIG YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2020 11:04 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2528 posts
3241 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

Segway ES1 e-Scooter • Segway MiniPro 320 Personal Transporter/Hoverboard ••• $259 ••• [USD] (Cert. Refurb. - BIG YMMV)

Deal Link:
Price:
$259-269
Savings:
50% - 65%
Expiry:
May 3, 2020
Retailer:
Woot
BIG YMMV*, Definitely not for everyone, but of your looking something to "Scoot around" on during this pandemic then Woot (Amazon.com company) has a daily deal on a certified Refurbished ES1 for $259 (USD) and the MiniPro 320 Hoverboard for $269.

Now for the big YMMV...

Youu will need an AmeriFriend or have it shipped to a forwarder like CrossBorderPickups as Woot does not ship to Canada, also to get free shipping you need to be a US prime member (sign up for free trial). If you are not able to "jump through these small hoops" to get this deal, then move on, no need to down-vote for that reason alone.

I myself ordered a new Xiaomi M365 in August for $329 USD and with forwarding to CrossBorderPickups and currency conversion it was still a great deal for me.

I Scoot around on my m365 daily just to stay sane during these crazy times.

12 replies
Apr 7, 2020
131 posts
660 upvotes
Good price but my US address (CBI) isn't accepting any more packages. How much would it cost to get it using CrossBorderPickups?
Feb 23, 2012
46 posts
71 upvotes
BC
Also cross border travel is still restricted. So it could be a bit difficult to retrieve
Aug 20, 2019
137 posts
124 upvotes
I have the minilite and love it.

Wish I had the minipro because you can buy the Swallowbot mod to make it go up to ~23km/hr (the mod is a replacement of the control board inside)
Dec 11, 2009
179 posts
73 upvotes
New Westminster
ES1 Scooter appears to be the Gen. 1 model. 250w motor. Gen 2 has a 300w motor. Still a great deal if you aren’t fat! Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2528 posts
3241 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
kurtschmitz wrote: Also cross border travel is still restricted. So it could be a bit difficult to retrieve
Yes, AmeriFriend or forwarding to Canada only at the moment, hence Big YMMV**
Last edited by remik on May 2nd, 2020 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2528 posts
3241 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
jcamldn wrote: Good price but my US address (CBI) isn't accepting any more packages. How much would it cost to get it using CrossBorderPickups?
Are you in GTA? If so then 13% on the "declared value" *wink* and $15+tax fee to have it forwarded to their Mississauga or Markham pick-up point.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2528 posts
3241 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
derekmcl wrote: ES1 Scooter appears to be the Gen. 1 model. 250w motor. Gen 2 has a 300w motor. Still a great deal if you aren’t fat! Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
I hear ya, when I got my M365 I was at the top of the weight limit, I'd hit 18-19km max, I lost a bit of gut over winter and when I whipped out the scooter in March I got up to 28km

Zoom... Zoom...
Banned
Apr 23, 2020
45 posts
46 upvotes
I’d be all over that minipro if I could ship it to Canada. Oh well.
Jul 18, 2019
1 posts
I tried to order on woot with Canadian credit card and shipforward us address , order got declined.
I tired us credit card with us ship forward address, order got declined.
Could you help to to figure out how to order successfully?