Expired Hot Deals

[Woot] Xiaomi M365 Electric Scooter - $329 [USD] - !!BIG YMMV!!

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2019 10:51 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 11, 2009
2436 posts
3088 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

Xiaomi M365 Electric Scooter - $329 [USD] - !!BIG YMMV!!

Deal Link:
Price:
$329
Retailer:
Woot
Woot.com (an Amazon.com company) has the Xiaomi M365 scooter on daily deal today for $329 USD (after NY taxes it came to $356.39) so with conversion about $475 CDN.

To get free shipping you need to be an American Amazon Prime member, I signed up for the free 30day trial

••••• Remember, this is a US deal, hence the BIG YMMV, you will need an ameriFriend or you can ship to a forwarder. No shipping to Canada available ••••••

I figure after HST and the approx $15 to have it shipped to my CrossBorderPickups mailbox, I will save approx. $200 off the current price here in Canada of $650+tax
19 replies
Jr. Member
Oct 19, 2016
154 posts
153 upvotes
I bought it for $650 CAD with shipping and taxes when there was a sale on BestBuy.
Have put 700km on it already
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 11, 2009
2436 posts
3088 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
416DealHunter wrote: I bought it for $650 CAD with shipping and taxes when there was a sale on BestBuy.
Have put 700km on it already
Yeah, I was on the fence when that deal was out, any tire issues? Thinking about buying the honeycomb airless tires to have them ready when I get a flat
Jr. Member
Oct 19, 2016
154 posts
153 upvotes
remik wrote: Yeah, I was on the fence when that deal was out, any tire issues? Thinking about buying the honeycomb airless tires to have them ready when I get a flat
Nonne, I ordered spare tires and tubes from AliExpress, but got 2 of them in the box itself too
I wouldn't recommend honecomb as this scooter has no suspension and will stiffen the ride even more
700km and no issues yet and I take it over rough surfaces too
This scooter is absolutely solid! Goodluck
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 17, 2003
8602 posts
1072 upvotes
Man really want to jump on this, but season is getting late. Thinking I should hold off till next year.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 24, 2007
1905 posts
521 upvotes
r1lee wrote: Man really want to jump on this, but season is getting late. Thinking I should hold off till next year.
If it is on sale, this is the best time to buy. Spring and summer they will jack up the price again.
Over 200 kms on mine, did most of the core mods available. Once you get one hard not to mod, I almost treat this like a Xiaomi phone . . lol
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 11, 2009
2436 posts
3088 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
astrotrain wrote: If it is on sale, this is the best time to buy. Spring and summer they will jack up the price again.
Over 200 kms on mine, did most of the core mods available. Once you get one hard not to mod, I almost treat this like a Xiaomi phone . . lol
Did you switch to honeycomb airless tires? I like the mods this guy did (battery plate, decals, dampener), curious to see if CuriousJoe.se shipping is not too over the top to Canada

[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 11, 2009
2436 posts
3088 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
wilsonlam97 wrote: Too bad black is OOS.

Still showing in stock for me. By the way, 2min left in the deal.
Newbie
Jul 13, 2019
8 posts
Any idea how much duties would cost with cross border pickups? I haven't ordered like this before.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 11, 2009
2436 posts
3088 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Freakww wrote: Any idea how much duties would cost with cross border pickups? I haven't ordered like this before.

Over the past 3 years I've probably used CrossBorderPickups close to 65 times, never been charged duty, only HST.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2016
1012 posts
969 upvotes
I'm really tempted to get an electric scooter, I've even seen some crazy ones that are dual motor powered and go over 100km/h (obviously not legal to do here). But the problem I face is winter. Instead I'm considering an e-bike that has a tire diameter of 50cm so I can pedal it on the sidewalk. Something like this.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 22, 2008
1252 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
indeals wrote: I'm really tempted to get an electric scooter, I've even seen some crazy ones that are dual motor powered and go over 100km/h (obviously not legal to do here). But the problem I face is winter. Instead I'm considering an e-bike that has a tire diameter of 50cm so I can pedal it on the sidewalk. Something like this.
I have the scooter, had it for ~1.5? years now... Make sure to get the tire jelly thing (https://www.amazon.ca/Slime-10004-Tube- ... 1980&psc=1) to minimize punctures (seems to work)!

As per the e bike, I've been looking at: https://www.geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi- ... 14839.html

Not sure when it'll ever come here.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 11, 2009
2436 posts
3088 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Black is OOS, white still available for $329.99.

Top