Expired Hot Deals

[The WORKS] Free Tower O Rings day after Raptors Win with Burger Purchase (dine-in only)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2019 12:22 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1423 posts
1464 upvotes
Kitchener

Free Tower O Rings day after Raptors Win with Burger Purchase (dine-in only)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
The WORKS
The works is offering a free tower of rings the day after a raptors Win. Dine in only with Burger purchase

Hopefully available tomorrow :)

Go Raps!

edit: available June 6, also updated title to call out burger purchase required
Images
  • 81A02180-B9CF-4E37-AEAC-8D7331EFBDE0.jpeg
Last edited by christov on Jun 5th, 2019 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
13 replies
Jul 17, 2007
441 posts
626 upvotes
Montreal
Nice thanks for sharing my wife is going for lunch there tomorow go raps go
THE HARDEST THING ABOUT SALES,IS KNOWING WHERE NOT TO WASTE TIME
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19946 posts
5325 upvotes
Off the 404
The rings are really good. Definitely check it out again!
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1423 posts
1464 upvotes
Kitchener
Raps win - enjoy your towers tomorrow
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1828 posts
1082 upvotes
Kitchener
christov wrote: Raps win - enjoy your towers tomorrow
Lunch included or does it start after 5pm or something like that?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1423 posts
1464 upvotes
Kitchener
keyser-soze wrote: Lunch included or does it start after 5pm or something like that?
i commented on the instagram post asking the same thing - maybe they will respond in the morning (link in OP)
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1076 posts
645 upvotes
Canada
The cost of their burgers is insane. $15-$18? really?
May 17, 2017
362 posts
723 upvotes
Flames wrote: The cost of their burgers is insane. $15-$18? really?
Yeah and they are always overcooked and dry.

Plus the service at the one on wellington is atrocious.
Penalty Box
Apr 14, 2019
805 posts
717 upvotes
scottmg wrote: Yeah and they are always overcooked and dry.

I wouldn't say always, I went there once, the burger was so juicy and good, it may well be the best burger I ever had, I got a double, and couldn't finish it all, for like the first time ever, especially with the sides, ps - ask for it medium, i didn't have to but......
$tay home, $ave lives, while the government rape$ the economy on behalf of billionaire$. It’$ not the principle, it’$ the MONEY!
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21346 posts
23767 upvotes
Toronto
scottmg wrote: Yeah and they are always overcooked and dry.

Strange. I've had great experiences at that location. Even won a few of their contests so may be I'm biased. Miss it now because my office moved closer to waterfront. Also got great Works burgers in St Catherines near the downtown bus depot.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
May 17, 2017
362 posts
723 upvotes
sprung wrote: Strange. I've had great experiences at that location. Even won a few of their contests so may be I'm biased. Miss it now because my office moved closer to waterfront. Also got great Works burgers in St Catherines near the downtown bus depot.
Went one time, order was completely wrong (like not even close), service was non existent (had to beg for another beer and for our bill, even as she served tables right beside ours) and the bill was of course wrong (extra charges we didn't have or ask for).

Figured it was just a one time thing, but the exact same thing happened next time. Wrong order, overcooked, bad service.

Third time will not be a charm I assure you that.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9720 posts
1215 upvotes
GTA
I have been to the Oakville locations a few times. Sometimes they have a "buy one burger and get one free" which is an amazing deal but I agree that the regular price is a bit pricey. It is in line with what a lot of those Milestones/etc places charge for a burger and side though.

The onion rings are definitely amazing. My favourite onion rings around.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9388 posts
3655 upvotes
Toronto
i'd be all over this if they offered take out. dine in only so i'll likely pass.
i've had inconsistent experiences at the Wellington location. first time the burger was amazing and perfectly cooked. it was one of those $5 burger week deals. very juicy.
i always make sure to remind them not to overcook the burger.
...and their beechhouse sauce is a must on their burgers
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1423 posts
1464 upvotes
Kitchener
confirmed it's available with a lunch burger...not a bad deal for $13 or whatever a lunch combo is... half sized burger, side, drink , and rings

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)