Tags:
[OP]
Feb 18, 2019
180 posts
396 upvotes
Toronto

Worldline Home internet?

Hi,

Remember the deal that we saw? 6 months free internet by Worldline, anyone still using it? What about their retention policy? Do they price match?
4 replies
Aug 25, 2018
105 posts
43 upvotes
I'm also searching for another deal. 6M was good :)
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5010 posts
1717 upvotes
Debtario
Just cancelled.mine, price was going up to $50/month .
6M was the max I could get in my area. I was happy with their service and wanted to stay, called and asked if they had any promotions or if they could help me out, but the best they could do was $10 off per month. The lady on the phone said she understood and was apologetic, but I had to cancel.

I'd be happy to give them a go if they have another promo or if the price were around 25 for 6M. Service wise they were great, and the entire modem delivery through setup and reliability plus no service wait times was superb. I'll leave them a positive review as a courtesy.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Jul 23, 2007
174 posts
28 upvotes
York
How do you return the modem? Thanks.
M1K3Z0R wrote: Just cancelled.mine, price was going up to $50/month .
6M was the max I could get in my area. I was happy with their service and wanted to stay, called and asked if they had any promotions or if they could help me out, but the best they could do was $10 off per month. The lady on the phone said she understood and was apologetic, but I had to cancel.

I'd be happy to give them a go if they have another promo or if the price were around 25 for 6M. Service wise they were great, and the entire modem delivery through setup and reliability plus no service wait times was superb. I'll leave them a positive review as a courtesy.
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5010 posts
1717 upvotes
Debtario
didi love wrote: How do you return the modem? Thanks.
Call them and they'll email you a shipping label, put the modem in the box it came in, print out the shipping label, tape it to the box , and mail it out
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"