Worried about my items at MYMALLBOX

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2019 2:31 pm
Dec 2, 2019
3 posts
1 upvote

Worried about my items at MYMALLBOX

Hi there (sorry for my english)
Anyone knows if MyMallBox staff is currently still fulfilling their task ?
They are a re-shipping company from the US to worldwide, their address is 620 Centerpoint Blvd, New Castle, DE 19720
I'm going through my very first experience with them, two items of mine got delivered to their warehouse, I received their confirmation by email 10 days ago, so I requested a consolidated shipment to my home in Belgium, but no reply since then... I messaged them several times, but they do not respond. I get quite worried because I have read here and there people complaining that they don't reply... I mean anyone here deals with them at the moment ?
I'm getting quite worried about my items...
4 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
4495 posts
3437 upvotes
London
they have always had pretty slow awful c/s. plus being its dec they get even slower because there to cheap to hire extra people to meet the rush of extra packages.

idk if this guy still works there as i stopped using them 2 years ago when they jacked up there price but he used to be a manger there his email b.kincaid@simpleglobal.com they seemed to have a pretty high turn over right of workers though so he may not even work there anymore.

personally i do not recommend anyone use that company anymore u are much better off with usgobuy they have very fast service and they will combine upto 10 packages before charging any extra fees for combining packages.
Dec 2, 2019
3 posts
1 upvote
aaron158 wrote: idk if this guy still works there as i stopped using them 2 years ago when they jacked up there price but he used to be a manger there his email b.kincaid@simpleglobal.com they seemed to have a pretty high turn over right of workers though so he may not even work there anymore.

Thanks a lot for the info.
Dec 2, 2019
3 posts
1 upvote
Surprisingly, now I have received a reply from a certain "Carolyn Alleyne", it says:
I am very sorry for the delay in getting to your request. We are experiencing a large volume of repack and consolidation requests and will get to your as soon as we can.

Kind Regards,
Carolyn

But the funny detail is that when I point the cursor on "Carolyn Alleyne", it indicates the sender's name is "Ben Kincaid" !
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
4495 posts
3437 upvotes
London
eddpoe wrote: Surprisingly, now I have received a reply from a certain "Carolyn Alleyne", it says:

But the funny detail is that when I point the cursor on "Carolyn Alleyne", it indicates the sender's name is "Ben Kincaid" !
odd. oh well id suggest getting ur stuff shipped out asap and switch to using one of the other companies out there i've tired a few like usgobuy stackry shiptoit all of them had so much faster/better service then mymallbox. i use to tolerate the slow poor service when they only fee charged was for shipping they use to combine for free and not charge a bogus fee for not pre logging in ur package witch 90% of the time even when u do they ignore it and manually log it so they can charge u for doing so.

usgobuy is the cheapest one i've found so far that has pretty good service. takes about 12 to 24 hours for them scan the package in if its delivered on a week day. repack and shipout is all done with in 24 hours of request. mymallbox would take days just to scan u r package in longer at this time of year.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)