• Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2022 9:22 am
Banned
Mar 2, 2022
12 posts
2 upvotes
Ajax

Would not recommend Magic Monkey Inc. in Ajax

Don’t understand what all of the positive reviews are about. My experience occurred in September when 2 men arrived smelling like marijuana and seemed dazed and confused as to what they were supposed to do! They cleaned my gutters and windows, but when I checked the gutters for how well it was cleaned- there were still plenty of leaves and other things left in it, and there were spots all over my windows. Had to call another company to fix their horrible work! I highly DO NOT recommend them!!!
Images
  • 3AC107DA-2901-451C-BCDF-A8404899A5C7.jpeg
  • 2F79D39A-BA40-4C9A-8553-638D849F3A7B.jpeg
39 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
2089 posts
2091 upvotes
Durham Region
Bad review 6 months later?
Banned
Mar 2, 2022
12 posts
2 upvotes
Ajax
That’s how bad it was.
Apr 14, 2009
461 posts
552 upvotes
Vaughan
looking at the level of garbage that was in the gutters before the cleaning, I think they did a great job.. Not perfect but incredible results.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2015
8525 posts
2945 upvotes
0 downvotes
OMG Thats terrible., clean means clean, not sorta-clean?
Supermarket worker at Fortino's
I'm Not a Wise Guy but more of a Good Fella~!
Drive an Escalade
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
5252 posts
1905 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Did you pay them?
"Buy now, think later. This is the way."
Banned
Mar 2, 2022
12 posts
2 upvotes
Ajax
Ofcourse. But definitely wasn’t happy to do so.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
3862 posts
2940 upvotes
Markham
Did you take pictures before and right after?
Or was the pictures taken a few weeks later?
Banned
Mar 2, 2022
12 posts
2 upvotes
Ajax
I didn’t think to take any before photos because of all the “positive” reviews I’ve read about this company on an older thread. Photo was taken right after with my drone.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2812 posts
3878 upvotes
Positive reveiews frmo what homestars? We all know that website is a scam.
Banned
Mar 2, 2022
12 posts
2 upvotes
Ajax
Yup. Homestars definitely fooled me.
Banned
Nov 17, 2021
18 posts
9 upvotes
A single post poster who solely joins to damage someones reputation is questionable. Bit surprised that these kind of single claumny posts pass through mods. Attacking someone rudely should be totally avoided. Senior members of this forum should report this to mods. :facepalm:
BrianProwk wrote: Don’t understand what all of the positive reviews are about. My experience occurred in September when 2 men arrived smelling like marijuana and seemed dazed and confused as to what they were supposed to do! They cleaned my gutters and windows, but when I checked the gutters for how well it was cleaned- there were still plenty of leaves and other things left in it, and there were spots all over my windows. Had to call another company to fix their horrible work! I highly DO NOT recommend them!!!
coffeeguy wrote: looking at the level of garbage that was in the gutters before the cleaning, I think they did a great job.. Not perfect but incredible results.
BrianProwk wrote: Get your eyes checked CoffeeGuy.
Banned
Mar 2, 2022
12 posts
2 upvotes
Ajax
Because I had a genuinely negative experience makes me a bad person for sharing my feedback?! Isn’t that what this forum is all about? Also, I didn’t provide any before photos because I didn’t feel the need to, hence the comment to coffeeguy. Jesus Christ.
Banned
Mar 2, 2022
12 posts
2 upvotes
Ajax
…and excuse me for being a newbie here!🤬
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
2000 posts
1581 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Did you engage them after the unsatisfactory work and what was their response?
Banned
Nov 17, 2021
18 posts
9 upvotes
Credibility is earned and your genuineness still needs to be established. You might be just a competitor of the business.
All we are getting is one side of rant. May be you did not pay the guys as you promised.
BrianProwk wrote: Because I had a genuinely negative experience makes me a bad person for sharing my feedback?! Isn’t that what this forum is all about? Also, I didn’t provide any before photos because I didn’t feel the need to, hence the comment to coffeeguy. Jesus Christ.
Banned
Mar 2, 2022
12 posts
2 upvotes
Ajax
I didn’t receive ANY response, that’s another reason I’m posting this months later. Was hoping to receive some sort of reply. The company hasn’t even responded to their negative Google reviews.
Banned
Mar 2, 2022
12 posts
2 upvotes
Ajax
I definitely don’t own a business an am not interested in pursuing such an endeavor. I prefer and love the job I have. Rant? I’m sure you’d be “ranting” too if these guys were stoned/strung out at your home upon arrival!
Deal Guru
Jan 25, 2007
12695 posts
7861 upvotes
Paris
BrianProwk wrote: Because I had a genuinely negative experience makes me a bad person for sharing my feedback?! Isn’t that what this forum is all about? Also, I didn’t provide any before photos because I didn’t feel the need to, hence the comment to coffeeguy. Jesus Christ.
I actually don’t see the purpose of a deals forum that includes help with Home and Garden issues to be for negative reviews, no.
Banned
Mar 2, 2022
12 posts
2 upvotes
Ajax
You’re entitled to your opinion.