Expired Hot Deals

[WOW Mobile] [Koodo] iPhone 7 32 GB - $0 on Tab M + $200 GC + $50 Trade In - New Activations Only

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2019 11:48 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
1714 posts
9147 upvotes

[Koodo] iPhone 7 32 GB - $0 on Tab M + $200 GC + $50 Trade In - New Activations Only

Deal Link:
Retailer:
WOW Mobile
Deal starts today, is live on their website.

  • Apple iPhone 7 32 GB on Koodo
  • $0 on Tab Medium ($360 device balance)
  • $200 Prepaid Credit Card for New Activations Only
  • $35 Activation Fee (cannot be waived)
  • $50 Trade-In for old device - as tab is already $0 they usually make you use this for in-store accessories only
  • Deal starts today at WOW only - Bestbuy, TMS, etc all have separate pricing
  • For West Coasters - London Drugs has identical offer to WOW, but their GC is a store GC and they have no $50 trade-in
  • Promo can be pulled at any time, no guaranteed end date
  • TMS may price match the offer - I believe each chain can see each others' promo pricing from Koodo, YMMV
23 replies
Member
Apr 2, 2018
458 posts
274 upvotes
Edmonton
This offer has been lived for about 2 weeks ago already
Koodo $35/10GB 3 lines, Rogers $42/20GB, Public Mobile $10, Freedom Mobile $37.5/20GB, $45/20GB
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 17, 2010
637 posts
298 upvotes
Terrace
Thanks OP. I called a local wow and they are going to waive the act fee.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 24, 2003
16552 posts
2979 upvotes
Toronto
I did two upgrades on Dec 25/18 and the $35 fee appeared on my Koodo bill. The store did not charge me anything.

Is the $35 fee now being charged by the dealer?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 17, 2010
637 posts
298 upvotes
Terrace
audit13 wrote: I did two upgrades on Dec 25/18 and the $35 fee appeared on my Koodo bill. The store did not charge me anything.

Is the $35 fee now being charged by the dealer?
I have no idea I'm just about to head out to get it I'll report back.
Newbie
Feb 21, 2019
20 posts
2 upvotes
As far as I know, act fee is charged by phone company. Not by dealer.
Jr. Member
Oct 5, 2005
136 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto
Tobsterboi wrote: Thanks OP. I called a local wow and they are going to waive the act fee.
I previously had a WOW rep tell me that the Activation fee was Koodo not from WOW and that there was nothing they could do for me but I should call Koodo to see if they will waive the fee.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 17, 2010
637 posts
298 upvotes
Terrace
Chungaeguri wrote: As far as I know, act fee is charged by phone company. Not by dealer.
hollywood wrote: I previously had a WOW rep tell me that the Activation fee was Koodo not from WOW and that there was nothing they could do for me but I should call Koodo to see if they will waive the fee.
Yes the rep here told me its an in store promo. I will get the $35 credit on 2nd or 3rd bill.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3262 posts
3444 upvotes
Tobsterboi wrote: Yes the rep here told me its an in store promo. I will get the $35 credit on 2nd or 3rd bill.
Guess it is a way to keep you for 3 months!!
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 17, 2010
637 posts
298 upvotes
Terrace
PriceHunter wrote: Guess it is a way to keep you for 3 months!!
I have no plan to cancel anyway Smiling Face With Open Mouth. Got a brand new ip7 32gb to sell and $200 master card gc.
Member
Apr 28, 2012
206 posts
211 upvotes
MONTREAL
@OP, the trade-in is at 100$ right now instead of 50$, good for more in-store products.

If you plan on cancelling the next day,
you can get the iPhone 8 at BB for 0$ + large tab (480$) + 35$ activation and 250$ GC. With taxes, it comes down to about 350$.

the iPhone 7 here is 0$ + 360$ + 35$ - 200$ = 254$ + 100$ of trade-in for in-store purchase
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 6, 2001
14699 posts
2699 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
valcyclovir wrote: @OP, the trade-in is at 100$ right now instead of 50$, good for more in-store products.

If you plan on cancelling the next day,
you can get the iPhone 8 at BB for 0$ + large tab (480$) + 35$ activation and 250$ GC. With taxes, it comes down to about 350$.

the iPhone 7 here is 0$ + 360$ + 35$ - 200$ = 254$ + 100$ of trade-in for in-store purchase
I'd spend money on 8, just because of usable life.
Newbie
Nov 13, 2011
2 posts
I saw the link has Rogers Koodo, Telus and Fido, why Koodo, because only Koodo can be cancelled 2nd day?
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1117 posts
1774 upvotes
angelbabyt wrote: I saw the link has Rogers Koodo, Telus and Fido, why Koodo, because only Koodo can be cancelled 2nd day?
Only Koodo doesn't penalize you with an inflated device balance if you leave early. That freedom is why I'd never get a phone on contract with any other company.
Blowing all savings from RFD on deals from RFD 😂
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2006
1231 posts
135 upvotes
I’m already with Koodo but I need a new phone badly - is there a way I can sign up for this deal?

Top