Expired Hot Deals

[wowmobile] Iphone XR - roughly $520 + tax - Tab Large

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2019 8:24 am
Apr 22, 2010
231 posts
129 upvotes
Markham
It looks like the Wow-Koodoo offer changed to a $100 pre-paid credit card.
Nov 8, 2018
13 posts
8 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Think you can get the $200 offer in store still?
Oct 10, 2016
58 posts
17 upvotes
I've done this before but i dont know how to change the province to alberta to get less tax. Any experts know how to do it?
Nov 25, 2014
216 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto, ON
GarenSavel wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 8:27 am
Think you can get the $200 offer in store still?
The GC amount has got reduced since the time of posting.. its now $100.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
1708 posts
371 upvotes
Toronto
ocisnicola wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 3:22 am
The ethics are questionable if you look at how it affects the employees and the lower management in terms of the commission they rely on to supplement their shitty wages and the shit they can get from the corporate guys above. It is within your legal right based on the contract you sign though.
In a civilized society there are unstated, commonly accepted modes of behavior. When people start thinking that any activity that they can get away with is ok then society breaks down. You end up with fewer and fewer freedoms, more regulations in order to prevent unethical behavior and a corrupt society with people doing everything they can to get around the system. A lot of people left corrupt countries in order to move to Canada which, while not perfect, is still not a lawless, uncivilized place.The end result of people abusing return policies will affect everyone, consumers and employees. I don’t think the ethics are questionable here. It is unethical. If people’s ethics have become so flexible as to not see that there is something wrong here, then we are headed towards the law of the jungle.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3239 posts
1351 upvotes
Is it ethical for a huge corporation to exploit its customers with inflated prices and locked in contracts? Is it ethical to continue to try and increase revenue every year for shareholders?
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗