Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 7, 2011
840 posts
895 upvotes
British Columbia

is WPA worth it when buying a new car.

Lpoking to finance a new sub and tired of the game. Somebody told me that an APA membership which costs like 80 bucks can get you the best, or at least, better prices. Anyone one of you guys have any experience with the service -- or perhaps any other ideas? Thanks!
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2015
8884 posts
5136 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
Also try carcostcanada, Unhaggle, and Easycardiscounts.

How good a price depends on which model sometimes. Tried APA many years ago for a Toyota and they basically came back with toyota online price; so why pay them fee?! However could be better now as others with more recent experience can tell.

Drive the vehicle you want and narrow your choice(s) and options.
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
36455 posts
10770 upvotes
Ottawa
bengoldenberg wrote: Lpoking to finance a new sub and tired of the game. Somebody told me that an APA membership which costs like 80 bucks can get you the best, or at least, better prices. Anyone one of you guys have any experience with the service -- or perhaps any other ideas? Thanks!
APA, what is APA/ American Psychological Association, American Poolplayers association, American Pilots Association...key word is "American".
Better yet, your title iays WPA. Wat is that?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2007
15094 posts
2697 upvotes
bengoldenberg wrote: Lpoking to finance a new sub and tired of the game. Somebody told me that an APA membership which costs like 80 bucks can get you the best, or at least, better prices. Anyone one of you guys have any experience with the service -- or perhaps any other ideas? Thanks!
https://www.apa.ca/buying.asp

http://www.autos.ca/forum/index.php?topic=65358.0
[OP]
Nov 7, 2011
840 posts
895 upvotes
British Columbia
Pete_Coach wrote: APA, what is APA/ American Psychological Association, American Poolplayers association, American Pilots Association...key word is "American".
Better yet, your title iays WPA. Wat is that?
I must be the first person in history to have made a typo... shame on me.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2007
15094 posts
2697 upvotes
bengoldenberg wrote: I must be the first person in history to have made a typo... shame on me.
"No soup for you" :razz:
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
19320 posts
3007 upvotes
Woodbridge
I guess so for $80 it saves you had and time.

Personally I like the process.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)