• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2022 1:18 pm
[OP]
Aug 21, 2005
483 posts
429 upvotes
North York, ON

Wrong price in HP flyer posted on site

The HP Black Friday flyer posted on the site has an error with the price shown for the HP 450 PROGRAMMABLE WIRELESS KEYBOARD
The flyer shows that it's on sale for $17.99 but it's still regular price ($60.74). I contacted HP and they said it's not on sale and the RFD flyer is incorrect.
3 replies
RFD Staff
Jan 6, 2008
2719 posts
4762 upvotes
Toronto
smd wrote: The HP Black Friday flyer posted on the site has an error with the price shown for the HP 450 PROGRAMMABLE WIRELESS KEYBOARD
The flyer shows that it's on sale for $17.99 but it's still regular price ($60.74). I contacted HP and they said it's not on sale and the RFD flyer is incorrect.
Hey, thanks so much for letting us know about that, smd! The flyer was not incorrect, that was the price at HP. It looks like they pulled the deal when it started selling. HP told me this morning that the deal was valid through Nov. 27 but also that they couldn't honour the price. Really sorry about the hassle, we highlighted it because it was a good deal.
[OP]
Aug 21, 2005
483 posts
429 upvotes
North York, ON
Kate M wrote: Hey, thanks so much for letting us know about that, smd! The flyer was not incorrect, that was the price at HP. It looks like they pulled the deal when it started selling. HP told me this morning that the deal was valid through Nov. 27 but also that they couldn't honour the price. Really sorry about the hassle, we highlighted it because it was a good deal.
Thanks for the update. Looks like the sales support person I spoke to didn't have all the info when they told me the flyer wasn't valid

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)