Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 31, 2009
61 posts
1 upvote
Toronto

WRONG thread but..

does NCIX ship to canada?? i ordered something from their website last friday and have been waiting until now. The tracking reference # doesn't work on the specific courier website(UPS) and I picked express delivery(1-2 business days).
5 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 14, 2005
18176 posts
345 upvotes
Richmond
Moved from "Black Friday/Cyber Monday in Canada 2009" to "Shopping Discussion".
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2003
15541 posts
973 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Which site did you order from, Can or US? I ordered from the Can site on Sunday night when their cyber Monday sale went live and got part of my order delivered today... They are actually in BC.
Thinking seriously about the 4 S's...Sun, Sand, Surf and ... Booked for Sept in Mexico and booked Samana DR for Jan!
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2008
2081 posts
775 upvotes
NCIX is based in Richmond, BC.

Are you sure it was shipped via UPS? Sometimes there's no tracking info for a few hours after you receive the "order shipped" email with the tracking number but if it's been longer than that and the link supplied in the email isn't working, then you should submit a ticket to NCIX about it.
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde
[OP]
Jul 31, 2009
61 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
ordered from the canadian NCIX website. I'm paying for Express since im going to have school in the day and won't be there to pick it up. IT's been 2 days so I dunnno..
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
18790 posts
2067 upvotes
If you ordered it on Friday after 5PM EST, your order wouldn't have been shipped out till Monday. That means Express should show up either Tuesday or Wednesday.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed