BST: Video Games, Music & Movies

WTB IN BC: RARE PS2 AND GAMECUBE GAMES decent prices paid!

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2007 5:47 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Sep 29, 2007
332 posts
1 upvote
Kelowna
Trader Score: 0

WTB IN BC: RARE PS2 AND GAMECUBE GAMES decent prices paid!

hello.

i am looking for a LARGE amount of rare ps2, ps1, and gamecube games, i prefer to buy locally (near Kelowna British Columbia) but can have a arrangement of payment made via paypal.

to be able to insure my payment will get me a game, a user must have 20 or more posts to offer me a game, sorry!

anyways, if you have any of these games, pm as soon as possible as i get paid soon and wont have much money for long.

heres the list:
Final Fantasy XII (PS2)(easy to find but i'd take it off someones hands for cheap)
Vagrant Story (PS1)
Star Ocean: Til The End Of Time (PS2
Romancing SaGa (PS2)
Radiata Stories (PS2)
Star Ocean: The Second Story (PS1)
Legend of Mana (PS1)
Shadow Hearts (PS2)
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (PS2 OR GAMECUBE)
Suikoden IV (PS2)
Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge (PS2)
SAGA FRONTIER (PS1)
Xeno Gears (PS1)
Saga Frontier 2 (PS1)
Dragon Warrior VII (PS1)
Dawn Of Mana (PS2)
Grandia III (PS2)
Grandia XTreme (PS2)
Shadow Hearts: From The New World (PS2)
Shadow Hearts: Covenant (PS2)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (Gamecube)
Pikmin And Pikmin 2 (Gamecube)
Legend Of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure (Gamecube)
Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap (Gamecube?)
SPYRO GAMES ON PS2 AND GAMECUBE SYSTEMS

again, if you have a offer for me and are able to ship or live in the Okanagan area of BC, please pm me as soon as possible.

if you have the ability to take pictures of the condition of the disc(s), this will help me decide if i want to buy it from you and will possibly make you more money if its in good condition!

if you have multiple games, i'll pay more for being able to get more than one or two at a time.

Thanks

I will bump this topic for about a week, as thats around the time i'm getting paid and about, oh....48 hours after that its all spent on bills, pawn shops, and food, so pm me as soon as possible so we can start negoiating (spelling?XP)

Voshra
1 reply
[OP]
Sep 29, 2007
332 posts
1 upvote
Kelowna
Trader Score: 0
BUMP....

it seems almost everyone on this site is from ontario...in which i've seen pretty much every game here i want for super cheap on ebay....

*really HATES ontario*

btw, changed that you have to be a member to offer, newbie offers from users with 20 or more posts will now be accepted.

Voshra