BST: Everything Else

[WTB]

WTB - Room Divider (Ikea RISOR or similar styled/model)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2022 1:15 pm
[OP]
Jul 1, 2016
989 posts
537 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 43 (100% Positive)

WTB - Room Divider (Ikea RISOR or similar styled/model)

Looking to buy a Ikea RISOR room divider or similar styled divider.
Please let me know what you have, your asking price, dimensions and meetup/pick up location.
Images
  • divider.png
Pixelation~
1 reply
Nov 3, 2008
228 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 0
ProjectPixelation wrote: Looking to buy a Ikea RISOR room divider or similar styled divider.
Please let me know what you have, your asking price, dimensions and meetup/pick up location.
Hi, would you be interested in a photo wall room divider? It's a trifold with 3 panels, each with space to display five photos (vertically). It's made of glass and aluminum (I think); the frame is silver (that's why I think it's aluminum).

My basement is currently under reno, and while I can see it in the room, I can't access it to take photos or take measurements at the moment. It measures approx 5.5 ft in height, and the panels are each 14 inches (so total width if flatly stretched out is 7 ft.)

If it's something you're interested in, I'll ask the contractor to dig it out. It's actually still wrapped in its original foam wrap as it's never been used. I had bought two when I lived in a loft, but never used this one, and moved soon after its purchase. It's Umbra branded (but I couldn't find a photo of it on Google).

Let me know.