Expired Hot Deals

[Wunderkids] Alzip Sale - $50 off baby play mats (ends Dec 31), 20% off Sofa (ended)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2020 9:17 pm
[OP]
Dec 20, 2003
242 posts
115 upvotes
Toronto

Alzip Sale - $50 off baby play mats (ends Dec 31), 20% off Sofa (ended)

Deal Link:
Savings:
$50 off
Expiry:
December 31, 2020
Retailer:
Wunderkids
If you're in need of a premium baby playmat, Wunderkids is having a sale on Alzip brand baby playmats, baby room (aka fence for the mat) and toddler sofa. They're on the pricier side (so be gentle if you're not willing to pay more than $100 for a playmat), but I have the EcoColor Folder Mat and it is the absolute best baby playmat - so I'll be buying the sofa today as well. The foam is super solid yet comfortable, so I can sit on it for hours with my baby and it doesn't make my fat butt sore like most cheaper play mats. Zero odor, durable and easy to clean.

I originally never heard of the Alzip brand, but asked all my Korean friends, and apparently it's the #1 selling play mat in South Korea, and looking up online for the reviews it is pretty much universally loved and highly recommended across reviews and blogs.

For $50 off the play mat or baby room use code BX50CA (brings the EcoFolder down to $235, the Silion (an extra silicon layer) down to $265, and the Baby Room down to $335) - this sale ends Dec 31

For 20% off the toddler sofa use code BXSOFA20 (brings the sofa down to $196) - this sale ends at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT PST

If you want to buy multiple items, I suggest you split the order. It's free shipping anyway, and the coupon code only works once per order (and only one coupon allowed) so just place multiple orders to get all the discounts. They also sell on Amazon.ca (the Alzip stuff on there is all from the Wunderkids store) but the sale prices don't apply there.

For someone like myself who has been eyeing the premium play mats, this is hot to me as it never goes on sale for more than the occasional 10% off! Hope this helps any bargain-hunting parents! (I was very surprised and disappointed to not find more baby-related Boxing Day deals.....)
Last edited by bubboteaboy on Dec 28th, 2020 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 replies
Jan 19, 2008
204 posts
11 upvotes
When my friend bought a $200 play mat for his kid I thought he was crazy, but here I am considering lol
[OP]
Dec 20, 2003
242 posts
115 upvotes
Toronto
I had a hand-me-down skip hop mat. After sitting on it for half an hour with my little one, my hips and back started to get sore. I brought her over to my cousin's place who had an Alzip and realized I could sit on it for hours with the thick padding without any soreness....that got me sold!

Honestly, I know it's pricier, it's like getting the Mercedes of baby play mats lol. But to me it is worth every penny!
Dec 30, 2007
178 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
Think I might buy one for the baby and also for myself lol I feel it double as a exercise mat for me and the baby as he gets older.