Expired Hot Deals

www.amazon.ca

NB North Bayou Monitor Desk Mount Stand Full Motion Swivel Monitor Arm with Gas Spring for 17-30''Monitors

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2020 12:22 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2011
1108 posts
365 upvotes

NB North Bayou Monitor Desk Mount Stand Full Motion Swivel Monitor Arm with Gas Spring for 17-30''Monitors

Deal Link:
Price:
$31.90
Savings:
15%
Retailer:
www.amazon.ca
Good Monitor Desk Mount ..... This is not best price, I bought it for $25.90. With prime account no tax and free shipping for $31.90 is decent price

https://www.amazon.ca/North-Bayou-Monit ... 924&sr=8-1

Sold by NB North Bayou and Fulfilled by Amazon.
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
9062 posts
864 upvotes
Toronto
Got this for my msi mag271c but the vesa plate didn't fit on the back (even though it says it supports it). Definitely recommend buying via Amazon to make sure it fits/free returns if necessary.

Also the sticker on the arm can be easily pulled off.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2014
1105 posts
763 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Not sure if this is the same NB model I bought but I use it on a 27" korean monitor less than the weight limit. Sometimes the arm just goes limp. Maybe because the temperature? And it becomes extremely difficult to set the monitor without it tipping down on its own.
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2007
1454 posts
267 upvotes
panckage wrote: Not sure if this is the same NB model I bought but I use it on a 27" korean monitor less than the weight limit. Sometimes the arm just goes limp. Maybe because the temperature? And it becomes extremely difficult to set the monitor without it tipping down on its own.
I have a similar issue with this as well. My monitor is near, but below the specified weight limit and no matter how much adjustments I do, the monitor would sag. Probably cheap gas springs.
My advice is check your monitor's weight be at least 5-7lb below.
May 20, 2020
2 posts
2 upvotes
I found this one the best out of the affordable options. Not on sale now, just mentioning I am impressed.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)