Expired Hot Deals

[www.bhphotovideo.com] HOT-Moto X4 XT1900-1 32GB (Unlocked, Android One, Super Black) for $134.99 USD or 64 GB for $184.99 USD

Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
2783 posts
435 upvotes
What version of Android is it on? The camera app is supposed to have been improved after the latest update rolled out in Nov.

Or is this possibly what you're seeing (do the pics look OK once offloaded to a pc?)

Lenovo forum
GujjuBhai wrote: I got the blue-silver one, seems like a good phone. Its smooth and fast and the color is really nice...unlike most of the silver / black phone these days. And because it have Android One, it doesn't have much of junk app on it and supports Wifi Calling. The battery lasts longer than my Pixel XL which looks like is slowing down.
Only thing I am not happy with is the camera quality, pictures are always very dark.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
1727 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
mangoman wrote: What version of Android is it on? The camera app is supposed to have been improved after the latest update rolled out in Nov.

Or is this possibly what you're seeing (do the pics look OK once offloaded to a pc?)

Lenovo forum
Looking at this phone as well. Can you confirm it has been fixed as mangoman mentions
Sep 2, 2018
921 posts
853 upvotes
Blainville, QC
I have this one (32GB) and its fantastic. Best android phone I've ever owned. Still getting updates and on official Pie. AMA.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
1727 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
sid8tive wrote: I have this one (32GB) and its fantastic. Best android phone I've ever owned. Still getting updates and on official Pie. AMA.
How are your camera pics...debating if I should get the 64/4 for $88 CAD more
Sep 2, 2018
921 posts
853 upvotes
Blainville, QC
samson wrote: How are your camera pics...debating if I should get the 64/4 for $88 CAD more
I am loving the camera. However, I use the Manual Camera app instead of the Stock one. Even GCam can be used. Regardless, if possible, get the 64 since I am beginning to see the problem of running out of space on my teensy 32GB storage, I do however have a 128GB SD card loaded as well, so that's a lifesaver ;)
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
1727 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
sid8tive wrote: I am loving the camera. However, I use the Manual Camera app instead of the Stock one. Even GCam can be used. Regardless, if possible, get the 64 since I am beginning to see the problem of running out of space on my teensy 32GB storage, I do however have a 128GB SD card loaded as well, so that's a lifesaver ;)
Thanks appreciate the feedback
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
2783 posts
435 upvotes
Both 32 GB and 64 GB versions are in stock now. This round of the sale ends Feb. 9.
Jan 22, 2013
221 posts
55 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Is there a coupon code to make it 164.99. It's back in stock at 189.99
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
1727 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
baingar wrote: Is there a coupon code to make it 164.99. It's back in stock at 189.99
I see clip coupon still available
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
1727 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
mangoman wrote: Both 32 GB and 64 GB versions are in stock now. This round of the sale ends Feb. 9.
I thought these phone were at these prices for quite sometime. You mean they went back to regular and came back on sale again?
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2003
1727 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
The 64G version comes with case and screen protector. Not the best but its included

Includes Free Total Value: $49.97
Republic Wireless GSM SIM Card Kit
AVODA TPU Case for Moto X4 (Frosted)
AVODA Moto X4 Tempered Glass Protector
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
2783 posts
435 upvotes
They had these prices earlier last month then the prices went back up to $419 for the 64 GB and $349 for the 32 GB.

I was waiting to see if the 64 GB might be lowered in price further or if the 32 GB Sterling Blue would be restocked but I think that ship has sailed as this phone has been pretty popular down south (and guessing the X5 or whatever successor they have in the pipe might be coming out soon enough so now it's just inventory of the Black 32GB ones that B&H is still able to source).
samson wrote: I thought these phone were at these prices for quite sometime. You mean they went back to regular and came back on sale again?
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
2783 posts
435 upvotes
Common complaint was that it's a frosted case which hides the nice/unique colour of the Sterling Blue. Best to treat it as a temp case until you find what you like online (case+protector = $15 value in my view).
samson wrote: The 64G version comes with case and screen protector. Not the best but its included

Includes Free Total Value: $49.97
Republic Wireless GSM SIM Card Kit
AVODA TPU Case for Moto X4 (Frosted)
AVODA Moto X4 Tempered Glass Protector
Nov 9, 2003
307 posts
27 upvotes
Calgary
For anyone interested, the 32 GB version is now on sale for $149.99 USD with an additional $15 coupon applied at checkout. The 64 GB version is $199.99 USD with an additional $15 coupon applied at checkout. This may be a weekend deal only.
Jul 12, 2018
268 posts
211 upvotes
sid8tive wrote: I have this one (32GB) and its fantastic. Best android phone I've ever owned. Still getting updates and on official Pie. AMA.

How do you update these phones .is it automatically done when u connect to internet or u have to follow a procedure to do it yourself