Expired Hot Deals

[www.bhphotovideo.com] HOT-Moto X4 XT1900-1 32GB (Unlocked, Android One, Super Black) for $134.99 USD or 64 GB for $184.99 USD

Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2193 posts
1203 upvotes
montreal
KpoT wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 1:31 pm
$USD listing downvoted ⬇
If we could still downvote individual post...
Yours would be at the bottom.

LOL!!!

Title clearly states that it was in USD !
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2193 posts
1203 upvotes
montreal
hill15 wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 1:43 pm
Moto Z2 Force Edition for $129.99 USD
Where?
If you have the link...
Aug 10, 2018
16 posts
7 upvotes
mangoman wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 1:12 pm
Yes, B&H has 30 day price protection, they'll refund the differential on the sale price before duties/taxes. Just email them or call and they'll give it to you no hassle.

Got mine already. :)
Good news. Thanks !
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1175 posts
678 upvotes
Dzik99 wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 1:00 pm
Thanks. I'm more intetested in getting just delta of the price drop and it's ok without taxes and duties. But my price adjucment request is not like usual return, this why I'm not sure if they will sutisfy it...
Got it, that's the smartest choice, fingers crossed
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2014
4698 posts
1452 upvotes
Canuckland
Gotta be careful these people suck at customer service
Oct 27, 2016
86 posts
76 upvotes
Winnipeg
redflagdealsguy wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 1:40 pm
FYI, my official position on this phone is that it's overpriced and underpowered.

The above tells you all you need to know.

Strong pass. Get a Snapdragon 835 phone with 4GB of RAM or go home.
I strongly disagree with your overpriced/underpowered opinion.
Sure you'd be better off with a OnePlus phone, but under the 300 CAD, there's not a lot of competition and definitely no Snapdragon 835 (with the exception of the essential phone, but that's a big YMMV).
Even the Mi A2, which is similar specs and all, is currently going for the same price.
Aug 10, 2018
16 posts
7 upvotes
mangoman wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 1:12 pm
Yes, B&H has 30 day price protection, they'll refund the differential on the sale price before duties/taxes. Just email them or call and they'll give it to you no hassle.

Got mine already. :)
Look at what i got from CS. But in a new order of this phone today morning I actually got free SIM kit. I'm responded to them mentioning this fact. The current offer doesn't have free kit. They play games...
Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio.

I am very sorry, but prices and offers are subject to change at any time for a variety of reasons. Within 30 days, as a courtesy we usually honor requests to match a lower price, however, being that The current offer no longer includes the SIM kit we will not be able to honor your request at this time. If we adjusted the price at this time you would be charged for the SIM kit. I apologize for this inconvenience.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you, we appreciate your business.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2014
4698 posts
1452 upvotes
Canuckland
Dzik99 wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 5:33 pm
Look at what i got from CS. But in a new order of this phone today morning I actually got free SIM kit. I'm responded to them mentioning this fact. The current offer doesn't have free kit. They play games...
Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio.

I am very sorry, but prices and offers are subject to change at any time for a variety of reasons. Within 30 days, as a courtesy we usually honor requests to match a lower price, however, being that The current offer no longer includes the SIM kit we will not be able to honor your request at this time. If we adjusted the price at this time you would be charged for the SIM kit. I apologize for this inconvenience.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you, we appreciate your business.
This is what I mean, bad customer service
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
2759 posts
420 upvotes
Hmm not sure I agree for an unlocked phone (as it is Motorola is known for not adding too much bloatware which is why you need the faster processors for the Samsungs, etc.) and it also depends on what you're doing with the phone (game intensive use?).

Here, all you'll get for $200-300 unlocked is the G6 Play from Moto. Everything else you've got to jump through hoops to get (buy and cancel Koodo). The X4 also has a more smaller sized screen for me (which also translates to more efficient battery usage as compared to a 6" or bigger phone.

Plus the 64GB version comes with 4GB RAM for those who need it. To get that here, with the dual rear cameras you need to shell out a lot more here (but it can be argued that you don't really need 4GB on an Android One Moto phone because of the lack of bloatware).

Of course, to each his/her own.
redflagdealsguy wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 1:40 pm
FYI, my official position on this phone is that it's overpriced and underpowered.

The above tells you all you need to know.

Strong pass. Get a Snapdragon 835 phone with 4GB of RAM or go home.
Aug 10, 2018
16 posts
7 upvotes
DealCanuck wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 5:35 pm
This is what I mean, bad customer service
Next turn will be: charge me for the kit 10 bucks but refund 30. We'll see their response. ☺
Oct 29, 2006
39 posts
12 upvotes
Try phoning them; I got the $30 back no problem.