• Oct 4th, 2009 1:56 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 20, 2004
5047 posts
151 upvotes
Montreal, QC, Canada

Is www.bigcrumbs.com legit?

So I'm looking for some good [rfdlink=63]ebay[/rfdlink] coupons and I came across this site http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpa ... =promotion . They advertise 36% discount on [rfdlink=63]ebay[/rfdlink] purchases. I didn't sign up because I'm worried that they record logins and probably steal from you to give newcomers attractive discounts.

Anyone have any opinions?
Ebay Feedback Score:55 | 68 Pos | 100%
My Heat 25-1-0

[POST=5799853]Best Quality DVD Burn I've Seen[/POST]
My Sale/Trade Lists [THREAD=399765]Computers[/THREAD]
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2007
2735 posts
78 upvotes
I've used it before w/out any prpblems. Keep in mind that it's 36% of the SELLER'S fees, not 36% of the final bid price.
Nov 13, 2007
40 posts
Ghetto_Child wrote: So I'm looking for some good [rfdlink=63]ebay[/rfdlink] coupons and I came across this site http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpa ... =promotion . They advertise 36% discount on [rfdlink=63]ebay[/rfdlink] purchases. I didn't sign up because I'm worried that they record logins and probably steal from you to give newcomers attractive discounts.

Anyone have any opinions?
BigCrumbs is a great program! I've been a member now for almost 2 years! Never missed a payment! :)
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
19823 posts
2583 upvotes
It's no different than GCR or DG where they offer you 2% or 3% of the final selling price. 36% of the fees is about the same as 2% of the price.

If I were you I'd use GCR as it is a Canadian copany and your payment will be in Canadian, so less Forex loss.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Nov 13, 2007
40 posts
brunes wrote: It's no different than GCR or DG where they offer you 2% or 3% of the final selling price. 36% of the fees is about the same as 2% of the price.

If I were you I'd use GCR as it is a Canadian copany and your payment will be in Canadian, so less Forex loss.
BigCrumbs has a referral component to it whereas I don't believe GCR or DG do? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong ...

As far "forex loss" ... as long as the U.S. dollar is less than it's Canadian counterpart it is to your advantage to be paid in U.S. funds ...