• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2021 11:06 am
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
2049 posts
660 upvotes
Toronto

Nvidia rtx 3090 shipped from states

Can’t seem to paste the link from phone..

If you go to www.etsy.com and search for rtx 3090

You will see few listing show up for good price. I am not sure if this is true or how they are making look really less than MSRP price.

Let me know anyone order and see if goes through?

They do use PayPal.
3 replies
Jul 13, 2016
31 posts
42 upvotes
If it's too good to be true then it's not true.

You're looking at some sort of scam. At least that's what I assume, given you didn't even post a deal link.
Feb 21, 2019
12 posts
18 upvotes
Not gonna lie, I placed the order just to see what would happen, then immediately requested a refund, and the seller said the money was on hold and couldn't process a refund right now. They told me to wait 7 days. Which I think is most likely a scam. I reported the listing and seller to etsy and I'm opening a case.

Went ahead and did this before someone else fell victim. Im having etsy investigate now.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7571 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
It's an obvious scam - old common scam, running all year around by many on various sites,including Ebay. Sellers in 3rd World countries are ones selling this. Anyone remotely even considering this to be real is clinically insane.
Even trying it out is > :rolleyes: and can lead to your credit card, bank account or Paypal getting locked up for weeks for investigation. If payment is via Paypal, paypal is known to lock accounts for a long time while they investigate it.

I am sending a request to mods to delete this idiotic thread with OP posting no warning and just casually asking others to see. Enough idiots on this forum to fall for this.
I use voice typing, expect mistakes...