Oct 21, 2010
302 posts
266 upvotes
Montreal

Saint-Sauveur Ski Tickets Flash Sale - $25.99 / $35.99

Deal Link:
Retailer:
www.sommets.com
Les Sommets is having their annual Flash Ticket sale.

More skiing, more savings!
Make sure you get the most of the incredible sale of the season. Ski tickets at $35.99 are valid at all times, in 5 ski areas, no restrictions apply. This offer is unique to les Sommets. Minimum of 2 tickets. Limited quantity.
2 tickets minimum - $35.99/each

Product Details:
6 years old and over | Day or evening

These tickets give you a full day or full evening access to Sommet Saint-Sauveur, versant Avila, Sommet Morin Heights, Sommet Olympia, Sommet Gabriel or Sommet Edelweiss.

Validity : Day : From opening to 6 pm.
Evening : From 3 pm to closing.

Enjoy the trails !

Conditions:
Purchase of 2 tickets minimum.

Restrictions:
Tickets are not refundable.
Tickets are valid until the end of the season.

Save up to 52% off
Enjoy our winter offer! For only $25.99, you will experience 100% of fun at a fraction of the price. Ski tickets are valid at all times, in 4 ski areas; Sommet Saint-Sauveur versant Avila, Sommet Morin Heights, Sommet Olympia and Sommet Gabriel. Minimum of 2 tickets. Limited quantity.
2 tickets minimum - $25.99/each

Product Details:
6 years old and over | Day or evening

These tickets give you a full day or full evening access to versant Avila, Sommet Morin Heights, Sommet Olympia, Sommet Gabriel or Sommet Edelweiss.

Validity : Day : From opening to 6 pm.
Evening : From 3 pm to closing.

Enjoy the trails !

Conditions:
Purchase of 2 tickets minimum.
Restrictions:
Tickets are not refundable.
Tickets are valid until the end of the season.
Last edited by aswlee on Oct 26th, 2019 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6 replies
Sep 25, 2018
751 posts
1384 upvotes
Thanks for sharing. Should put location in title.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
2753 posts
1087 upvotes
Ottawa
I think for me only the actual St. Sauveur Tickets are worth it. I don't think I would drive 2 hours to those smaller mountains. Good deal tho.
Dec 22, 2006
96 posts
23 upvotes
Ottawa
eugene188 wrote: I think for me only the actual St. Sauveur Tickets are worth it. I don't think I would drive 2 hours to those smaller mountains. Good deal tho.
If you live in Ottawa, Edelweiss is just across the river from Wakefield, only a half hour from downtown. $26 is pretty cheap for a day of skiing.
Apr 1, 2011
52 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you OP. Loaded up for whole family!!
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
2753 posts
1087 upvotes
Ottawa
spackler wrote: If you live in Ottawa, Edelweiss is just across the river from Wakefield, only a half hour from downtown. $26 is pretty cheap for a day of skiing.
Yea $26 is good for something close by. In the Toronto region is it easily twice the price. But I usually get Cascades for like $20 and Ste Marie for like $25 or so.