Expired Hot Deals

[www.sunsky-online.com] SUPER HOT, VIBE X2 $105 CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2017 3:20 pm
10 replies
Jan 2, 2014
611 posts
220 upvotes
Sunsky doesn't usually have price errors.

I used to use them as my main supplier when I did iPhone repairs way back. They used to only carry really poor speced chinese phones though.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4118 posts
1043 upvotes
Charlottetown
Android 4.4, but still seems like a good deal for anyone wanting a cheap, decent dual SIM phone. default shipper is DHL though so you may get hit with Duty plus other costs but there are other shipping options.
Oct 25, 2006
286 posts
5 upvotes
North York
Does anyone have experience with SunSky-Online, when it comes to purchasing electronics/cell phones? Any ideas what duty costs are involved, other than HST on the item?

Thank you.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4118 posts
1043 upvotes
Charlottetown
ramboaz45 wrote: Does anyone have experience with SunSky-Online, when it comes to purchasing electronics/cell phones? Any ideas what duty costs are involved, other than HST on the item?

Thank you.
i got something from them about two years ago, and if i recall right, there was tax, duty, plus a $20 handling/processing fee, i think it was something like a $31 total added to the price of a $60 item, i never used them again (i didn't know this when i ordered it or i wouldn't have, this was DHL not SunSky).
Oct 25, 2006
286 posts
5 upvotes
North York
townie22 wrote: i got something from them about two years ago, and if i recall right, there was tax, duty, plus a $20 handling/processing fee, i think it was something like a $31 total added to the price of a $60 item, i never used them again (i didn't know this when i ordered it or i wouldn't have, this was DHL not SunSky).
Thanks for the feedback. I bit the bullet anyway, and ordered the above-mentioned Lenovo phone and a couple of USB cables/charger. I'll comment again when I receive the delivery [slated for later today].
Aug 24, 2006
935 posts
420 upvotes
Old horrible spec phone... you can buy the pro version for $100 usd elsewhere. But not really worth it unless on extreme budget
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4118 posts
1043 upvotes
Charlottetown
ramboaz45 wrote: Thanks for the feedback. I bit the bullet anyway, and ordered the above-mentioned Lenovo phone and a couple of USB cables/charger. I'll comment again when I receive the delivery [slated for later today].
yeah, it's not SunSky that i'd be worried about (though i've never ordered from them before), it's DHL, who hit me with a bunch of charges i wasn't expecting. there are different shipping options in the drop down menu though.
Mar 1, 2016
48 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Note that according to willmyphonework(dot net) this does not do 4G LTE for ANY carrier in Canada...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7333 posts
728 upvotes
Waterloo
Will it work on freedom
Love saving money......
Oct 25, 2006
286 posts
5 upvotes
North York
ramboaz45 wrote: Thanks for the feedback. I bit the bullet anyway, and ordered the above-mentioned Lenovo phone and a couple of USB cables/charger. I'll comment again when I receive the delivery [slated for later today].
My DHL shipment was delayed and came the day after originally scheduled. DHL advised in advance of $19.52 due on receipt, of which $3.02 was HST ($16.50 processing and transaction fees).

For anyone thinking of this phone, check here for compatibility. To my disappointment, it's only good for voice in Canada, not data. It doesn't have the correct bands.