Expired Hot Deals

[www.tink.us] Google Home Hub + free TP-Link Smart Plug HS105 + free Google Home Mini for $74.00 USD with Promo Code

[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2948 posts
13854 upvotes

Google Home Hub + free TP-Link Smart Plug HS105 + free Google Home Mini for $74.00 USD with Promo Code

Deal Link:
Retailer:
www.tink.us
Tink.us has Google Home Hub + TP-Link HS105 WiFi Smart Plug + Google Home Mini on sale for $99 - $25 w/ discount code TINKMAY1 = $74.

I am not sure about this website as I have never heard of them. They do accept Pay Pal and Amazon Pay.

You will need to ship this to a friend/family member or mail forwarder to get this to Canada.
Images
  • Screenshot (272).png
56 replies
Aug 26, 2008
149 posts
46 upvotes
Barrie
Very enticing but cautious a bit about the unknown site. Anyone have experience with them?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2948 posts
13854 upvotes
Corazu wrote: Very enticing but cautious a bit about the unknown site. Anyone have experience with them?
I agree with you. That's why I recommend using Paypal.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1056 posts
746 upvotes
Westmount, QC
hill15 wrote: Yes, was about to post as well, but I don't think you can use the promo code with this offer.
you're right
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2013
1121 posts
553 upvotes
Scarborough
hill15 wrote:
Yes, was about to post as well, but I don't think you can use the promo code with this offer.
I managed to order using the code. I used my cc... I'll have to see how much of a mistake.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6517 posts
5686 upvotes
hill15 wrote:
Yes, was about to post as well, but I don't think you can use the promo code with this offer.
husamus156 wrote: you're right
The code works on some bundles.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6517 posts
5686 upvotes
hill15 wrote: Tink.us has Google Home Hub + TP-Link HS105 WiFi Smart Plug + Google Home Mini on sale for $99 - $25 w/ discount code TINKMAY1 = $74.
It comes to around $102CAD, if buying through PayPal and using a CC like the Rogers WE make sure you select that PayPal DOESN'T convert the USD to CAD as you should for all foreign purchases.

The Google Home Hub itself costs around $150 here.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6517 posts
5686 upvotes
Chocolinx wrote: Anyone have experience having things shipped to a Hotel? I'm headed there next week.
I wonder if the US has a similar service to flex delivery mind you you'd need a US resident to register but still.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2014
1877 posts
1377 upvotes
Laputa
Who is info:

Julian Hueck
tink GmbH
Gipsstr. 15,
Berlin, Berlin, 10119, DE
Registrant Phone: +49.3084439492

lol
1. Personal website
2. A german guy... registered a .us domain
Thx OP, bought 10! :facepalm:
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6517 posts
5686 upvotes
Millenniunn wrote: Who is info:

Julian Hueck
tink GmbH
Gipsstr. 15,
Berlin, Berlin, 10119, DE
Registrant Phone: +49.3084439492

lol
1. Personal website
2. A german guy... registered a .us domain
Interesting that he used his name on the tink.us site but didn't on the tink.de site.
Apr 5, 2009
460 posts
972 upvotes
Vancouver
Cue the outrage for posting US only deals. I like them since I have a PO box in Blaine, but I got downvoted to hll when I posted a US only deal.

Anyways, I googled this site and it seems legit. I'll use paypal just in case. Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6517 posts
5686 upvotes
pinkrose398 wrote: Cue the outrage for posting US only deals. I like them since I have a PO box in Blaine, but I got downvoted to hll when I posted a US only deal.

Anyways, I googled this site and it seems legit. I'll use paypal just in case. Thanks!
Same.

I posted a deal for GHMs and got downvoted because it needed to be sent to US only. More GHMs for me.

I visit friends and family quite often that it's worth it most of time.

I usually use Rogers WE through PayPal so if there's ever an issue I can contact either one.
Nov 7, 2005
96 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone get a confirmation e-mail from tink? I just got a receipt from paypal.

Edit: I got off the phone with them, apparently they're having a bit of technical issues. My order went through fine. It looks like the google home mini and tp link are in stock and will ship out soon, but the google home hub is out of stock and may take a few days to ship out.

For those shipping out to mail forwarders be aware that these are going to likely ship out in separate packages (at least 2).
Last edited by nosft on May 2nd, 2019 2:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6517 posts
5686 upvotes
nosft wrote: Did anyone get a confirmation e-mail from tink? I just got a receipt from paypal.
Yes, I got the confirmation email then the PayPal receipt right after clicking checkout.
Apr 5, 2009
460 posts
972 upvotes
Vancouver
nosft wrote: Did anyone get a confirmation e-mail from tink? I just got a receipt from paypal.

Edit: I got off the phone with them, apparently they're having a bit of technical issues. My order went through fine. It looks like the google home mini and tp link are in stock and will ship out soon, but the google home hub is out of stock and may take a few days to ship out.
Gtaphotog wrote: Yes, I got the confirmation email then the PayPal receipt right after clicking checkout.
I did not get the confirmation email from Tink, just the paypal confirmation. I was not smart and closed the window that gave me the order confirmation number thinking they'd email it to me, but I didn't get one, and the paypal confirmation did not show the order #.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6517 posts
5686 upvotes
pinkrose398 wrote: I did not get the confirmation email from Tink, just the paypal confirmation. I was not smart and closed the window that gave me the order confirmation number thinking they'd email it to me, but I didn't get one, and the paypal confirmation did not show the order #.
I've done in the past but now I always check my email to make sure I have a confirmation email before closing the browser and if I don't get the email I screenshot the browser with the confirmation #.