Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wyze.com *US* Black Friday

[US DEAL] Wyze Handheld Vacuum 9.99 USD Cyber Monday Deal

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2023 2:33 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Jan 2, 2013
4 posts
49 upvotes
NORTH VANCOUVER

[Black Friday] [US DEAL] Wyze Handheld Vacuum 9.99 USD Cyber Monday Deal

Deal Link:
Price:
9.99
Retailer:
Wyze.com *US*
First time posting....

Down from $39.99 USD, costs $50 CAD on ca.wyze.com sale price, down from 100+ CAD regular price

I don't know why but I bought 4!

You'll need an US friend/family/address to ship to...

I bought using amazon.com pay to get around the shipping/billing checking wyze cart does...

*updated title to indicate US DEAL
Last edited by westcoastjohn on Nov 28th, 2022 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
180 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 10, 2011
10540 posts
19636 upvotes
Montreal
OP, please put "US deal" in the title or supply me with an amerifriend. :)

Hot deal if you can get it.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2019
1071 posts
263 upvotes
they are charging $5.99 shipping to deliver in US address.

so it becomes almost $16 and then another shipping of minimum $7 to bring to canada.. so becomes $23 which is almost CAD$31.

I don't know if really need it .. i was thinking to order if it was available only in CAD$15-17 total.. :)

is it really good to get in CAD$31 from US instead of CAD$50 from Wyze Canada and losing 1 year warranty coverage?
Newbie
Feb 26, 2020
77 posts
181 upvotes
TDot
OP you’re the best. I’ve been eyeing this vacuum for a while but couldn’t justify the cost.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 26, 2011
944 posts
1013 upvotes
Calgary
desmat wrote: is it really good to get in CAD$31 from US instead of CAD$50 from Wyze Canada and losing 1 year warranty coverage?
What kinda sucking is your vacuum doing that you care so much about warranty on a $30 vacuum?
Newbie
Jan 6, 2021
4 posts
1 upvote
How do you use Amazon Pay to avoid shipping? I put in my Amazon address and it still refers me back to the Wyze's checkout which asks for shipping.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2007
1231 posts
295 upvotes
If anyone is doing a group buy and bringing them over I would be in for 3.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 26, 2006
5485 posts
930 upvotes
Toronto
kuzi wrote: If anyone is doing a group buy and bringing them over I would be in for 3.
I'd be interested in 2 also if anyone does a group buy.
.
Sr. Member
Dec 14, 2011
685 posts
836 upvotes
Toronto
Would also be down for a group buy in Toronto. In for 3
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2019
1071 posts
263 upvotes
kuzi wrote: If anyone is doing a group buy and bringing them over I would be in for 3.
icemasta wrote: I'd be interested in 2 also if anyone does a group buy.
Ok where are you located?
Sr. Member
Feb 7, 2008
583 posts
332 upvotes
St Catharines
vannen wrote: How do you use Amazon Pay to avoid shipping? I put in my Amazon address and it still refers me back to the Wyze's checkout which asks for shipping.
I think the OP means so that the system accepts a Canadian-based CC not to avoid the shipping costs. @westcoastjohn can you confirm? I'm still seeing +5.99 with a US shipping address and CAD credit card while using amazon pay.
Mobile: Telus Can-US EPP 25gb 65$ 2021 (thread)
TV: FTA Antenna (free OTA TV channels, thread)
Home Phone: Freephoneline VOIP + Obi VOIP adapter (free home phone, thread)
Internet: CarryTel (thread)
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2007
1231 posts
295 upvotes
I recall someone posting about a service that will forward this for under $10 to Canada. Anyone know the company name and how that works? Would we be subject to duty/taxes on top?
Newbie
Jan 6, 2021
4 posts
1 upvote
mgrimace wrote: I think the OP means so that the system accepts a Canadian-based CC not to avoid the shipping costs. @westcoastjohn can you confirm? I'm still seeing +5.99 with a US shipping address and CAD credit card while using amazon pay.
No, it still asks for shipping with a Canadian CC. That being said, I assume he meant that it would let use use our canadian based CC to let use our CCs due to the checkout rejecting non-US billing addresses.

Good deal for people in the GVA who make border trips as well. Don't mind eating the shipping cost and picking it up in Blaine with the other stuff I have there.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5707 posts
51041 upvotes
Not a big savings, use promo code PLEASE at checkout to save $1.00.
Sr. Member
Feb 7, 2008
583 posts
332 upvotes
St Catharines
vannen wrote: No, it still asks for shipping with a Canadian CC. That being said, I assume he meant that it would let use use our canadian based CC to let use our CCs due to the checkout rejecting non-US billing addresses.

Good deal for people in the GVA who make border trips as well. Don't mind eating the shipping cost and picking it up in Blaine with the other stuff I have there.
Agreed yeah, that's what I was trying to say too but didn't get it out as clearly as you mentioned here. Can use CAD CC, but shipping is still charged +5.99 shipped to Buffalo, NY. All-in cost was USD $17.37 -> 23$ CAD. Ahh! Missed using the code PLEASE for -1$ USD. It does look like if you have US Amazon Prime then shipping would be free (according to the banner on their website).
Mobile: Telus Can-US EPP 25gb 65$ 2021 (thread)
TV: FTA Antenna (free OTA TV channels, thread)
Home Phone: Freephoneline VOIP + Obi VOIP adapter (free home phone, thread)
Internet: CarryTel (thread)

Top