Expired Hot Deals

[wyze USA] USD $50 : Wyze Headphones BLUETOOTH+Noise Cancellation, touch Ctrl and Alexa Built in

[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1211 posts
1139 upvotes
Surrey

USD $50 : Wyze Headphones BLUETOOTH+Noise Cancellation, touch Ctrl and Alexa Built in

Deal Link:
Price:
50
Retailer:
wyze USA
The Wyze Headphones deliver bass-forward audio, Amazon Alexa support, adjustable EQ, and decent noise cancellation for just $50.

The right ear houses controls for power/pairing, dedicated volume up/down controls, and a multifunction button that handles playback, track navigation, and call management. A jack for the included 3.5mm cable is located near these controls. The left earcup houses the dedicated ANC button, which in default mode switches between High ANC and Transparency modes.

Need American Friend or Mail Forwarding service to get it :(

Pre order link

Review link

Image
27 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 11, 2007
1932 posts
1111 upvotes
Markham
Just checked out their website after long time.
Have you guys tried their Band?
Do they ship to Canada? how about duty?
-------
Thank you
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
2960 posts
1764 upvotes
Montreal
So from security cameras to headphones?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6337 posts
5712 upvotes
Calgary
They need to open Canadian distribution.
Newbie
Mar 7, 2011
76 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
Somethings available on amazon.com and but less on amazon.ca but not everything
Sr. Member
Apr 26, 2009
651 posts
476 upvotes
Calgary
Not knocking Wyze as I have a handful of Wyze cameras, but I don’t think Wyze can decide on what they want to make, so they’re making everything.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 30, 2019
807 posts
629 upvotes
Brampton
UltimateB wrote: Not knocking Wyze as I have a handful of Wyze cameras, but I don’t think Wyze can decide on what they want to make, so they’re making everything.
Looks like they get their products made in shenzen. You name it they will make it for you.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 20, 2003
1135 posts
842 upvotes
Markham
daviiiiiid wrote: So from security cameras to headphones?
And reselling some PPE in between :P



Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 18, 2003
1689 posts
154 upvotes
GVR
UltimateB wrote: Not knocking Wyze as I have a handful of Wyze cameras, but I don’t think Wyze can decide on what they want to make, so they’re making everything.
Not sure what they are doing anymore, more products seems to bring more problems and support is really lacking. Hope they figure it out.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1279 posts
192 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Need to know the voice call quality, at $80 with good call - equal to most wrap around neck set - and multi point? Just take my cash.
Member
Jun 21, 2012
350 posts
174 upvotes
Montreal
Focus wrote: Need to know the voice call quality, at $80 with good call - equal to most wrap around neck set - and multi point? Just take my cash.
Have you found a multipoint BT headphone set that works well? I only have experience with Sennheiser and their implementation is not good. If I am listening to music streaming from my cell while I am also connected to the laptop for work, or vice versa, and get a notification on the other device, like a new email, the headphone tries to connect to the other device stopping what I am listening. After many seconds the music starts again. Usually I disable BT on one device as this is too annoying.

Additionally the Wyze headphones don't have AptX
https://www.soundguys.com/understanding ... ecs-15352/
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1025 posts
1080 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I'm more excited about the doorbell.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1279 posts
192 upvotes
Richmond Hill
smoisan wrote: Have you found a multipoint BT headphone set that works well? I only have experience with Sennheiser and their implementation is not good. If I am listening to music streaming from my cell while I am also connected to the laptop for work, or vice versa, and get a notification on the other device, like a new email, the headphone tries to connect to the other device stopping what I am listening. After many seconds the music starts again. Usually I disable BT on one device as this is too annoying.

Additionally the Wyze headphones don't have AptX
https://www.soundguys.com/understanding ... ecs-15352/

My #1 is call quality, I have yet to find one that do call great and multipoint. If you find one let me know.

Top