Expired Hot Deals

wyze USA

USD $50 : Wyze Headphones BLUETOOTH+Noise Cancellation, touch Ctrl and Alexa Built in

[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1790 posts
2840 upvotes
Surrey

USD $50 : Wyze Headphones BLUETOOTH+Noise Cancellation, touch Ctrl and Alexa Built in

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
wyze USA
The Wyze Headphones deliver bass-forward audio, Amazon Alexa support, adjustable EQ, and decent noise cancellation for just $50.

The right ear houses controls for power/pairing, dedicated volume up/down controls, and a multifunction button that handles playback, track navigation, and call management. A jack for the included 3.5mm cable is located near these controls. The left earcup houses the dedicated ANC button, which in default mode switches between High ANC and Transparency modes.

Need American Friend or Mail Forwarding service to get it :(

Pre order link

Review link

27 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2407 posts
2016 upvotes
Markham
Just checked out their website after long time.
Have you guys tried their Band?
Do they ship to Canada? how about duty?
-------
Thank you
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3199 posts
2142 upvotes
Montreal
So from security cameras to headphones?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
7259 posts
7054 upvotes
Calgary
They need to open Canadian distribution.
Mar 7, 2011
147 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
Somethings available on amazon.com and but less on amazon.ca but not everything
Apr 26, 2009
837 posts
614 upvotes
Calgary
Not knocking Wyze as I have a handful of Wyze cameras, but I don’t think Wyze can decide on what they want to make, so they’re making everything.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2019
1016 posts
750 upvotes
Brampton
UltimateB wrote: Not knocking Wyze as I have a handful of Wyze cameras, but I don’t think Wyze can decide on what they want to make, so they’re making everything.
Looks like they get their products made in shenzen. You name it they will make it for you.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1328 posts
1248 upvotes
Markham
daviiiiiid wrote: So from security cameras to headphones?
And reselling some PPE in between :P

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2003
1782 posts
240 upvotes
GVR
UltimateB wrote: Not knocking Wyze as I have a handful of Wyze cameras, but I don’t think Wyze can decide on what they want to make, so they’re making everything.
Not sure what they are doing anymore, more products seems to bring more problems and support is really lacking. Hope they figure it out.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1479 posts
381 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Need to know the voice call quality, at $80 with good call - equal to most wrap around neck set - and multi point? Just take my cash.
Jun 21, 2012
385 posts
215 upvotes
Montreal
Focus wrote: Need to know the voice call quality, at $80 with good call - equal to most wrap around neck set - and multi point? Just take my cash.
Have you found a multipoint BT headphone set that works well? I only have experience with Sennheiser and their implementation is not good. If I am listening to music streaming from my cell while I am also connected to the laptop for work, or vice versa, and get a notification on the other device, like a new email, the headphone tries to connect to the other device stopping what I am listening. After many seconds the music starts again. Usually I disable BT on one device as this is too annoying.

Additionally the Wyze headphones don't have AptX
https://www.soundguys.com/understanding ... ecs-15352/
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1787 posts
2202 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I'm more excited about the doorbell.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1479 posts
381 upvotes
Richmond Hill
smoisan wrote: Have you found a multipoint BT headphone set that works well? I only have experience with Sennheiser and their implementation is not good. If I am listening to music streaming from my cell while I am also connected to the laptop for work, or vice versa, and get a notification on the other device, like a new email, the headphone tries to connect to the other device stopping what I am listening. After many seconds the music starts again. Usually I disable BT on one device as this is too annoying.

Additionally the Wyze headphones don't have AptX
https://www.soundguys.com/understanding ... ecs-15352/

My #1 is call quality, I have yet to find one that do call great and multipoint. If you find one let me know.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2370 posts
1545 upvotes
North Vancouver
I kind of wish they would focus on doing something really well (security cameras) before branching out too far.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys do too - if they have a gun. (Eddie Izzard)
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
3992 posts
3362 upvotes
Ajax
SammyDavis wrote: They need to open Canadian distribution.
One of the cofounders posted on Reddit recently that they've landed a Canadian warehouse. They're working out the fine details and it sounds like it wl launch in a few months. Most likely early 2021 but hopefully sooner!

Source: https://forums.wyzecam.com/t/allow-cana ... u=redkulat
Last edited by redkulat on Sep 30th, 2020 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 21, 2018
392 posts
558 upvotes
Mission, BC
Warranty will still work if you have a USA based postal address, they'll just ship it to there without issue. Letterlock in Sumas Washington will forward packages up to Canada for a small additional shipping cost. I have quite a few products of theirs, they seem to work well. Preordered these, we'll see how they go!
Jul 3, 2016
292 posts
215 upvotes
Honestly very appealing headphones, but lack of official distribution is a no go right now for me atm. And I want to see reviews as well
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1790 posts
2840 upvotes
Surrey
BrendanC wrote: Warranty will still work if you have a USA based postal address, they'll just ship it to there without issue. Letterlock in Sumas Washington will forward packages up to Canada for a small additional shipping cost. I have quite a few products of theirs, they seem to work well. Preordered these, we'll see how they go!
how does the Letterlock works? do u need to get a box there and pay monthly? can they do parcel forwarding for small additional shipping cost without the box rental

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)