Archived BST Posts

[FS] X1X & PS4 Pro - $175 each (includes games) SOLD.

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2020 1:58 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Apr 13, 2012
366 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 5 (100% Positive)

X1X & PS4 Pro - $175 each (includes games) SOLD.

hey all. yes, only $175. excellent condition, includes one controller, hdmi cable (although the ps4 pro has an amazonbasics hdmi cable, maybe i lost the original), and power cable. the original box is not included. not really looking to make much off this sale, as i've been off work and can use the money to buy christmas presents for the family.

games i have are:

PS4 Pro - assassin's creed: black flag, bloodborne, cod: advanced warfare, destiny, dirt rally, dragon age: inquisition, the evil within, killzone: shadowfall, knack, mortal kombat xl, nba 2k18, nier: automata, overwatch, tomb raider: definitive edition, rise of the tomb raider.

X1X - assassin's creed: origins, assassin's creed: odyssey, dead rising 3, forza motorsport 5, forza motorsport 7, forza horizon 2, halo 5, halo: master chief collection, quantum break, ryse: son of rome, sunset overdrive, titanfall.

choose from a selection of games, all or none at all, your choice. pickup in north york at the yonge and sheppard area. i would prefer not to test the console at my place due to covid, but will give all necessary personal information to ensure a smooth transaction (and i expect the same in return). cash only, and i used to work retail so i can spot fakes a mile away. PM if interested, and thanks for reading!

PS - i'm getting quite a few replies to this and wanted to clarify a few things.

- the games are all physical discs that come with the box.
- the ps4 pro also comes with the usb charging cable (to charge the controller).
- to be perfectly honest, the ps4 pro fan is as loud as the complaints suggest. definitely not a quiet console when playing some of the more demanding titles.
- i can send pics of the console/controller/games if requested.
Last edited by rapsfan50 on Nov 25th, 2020 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 replies
[OP]
Apr 13, 2012
366 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 5 (100% Positive)
thanks for all the replies. the sale is currently pending for both consoles, and if that falls through there's another 7-8 people interested as well. i can't take anymore PMs but will update if anything changes.

feel free to put this in the archives. Grinning Face