Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Xbox 360/ One] Crackdown and Crackdown 2 + all DLC free

  • Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2020 12:44 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Sep 25, 2019
26 posts
437 upvotes

[Xbox 360/ One] Crackdown and Crackdown 2 + all DLC free

Deal Link:
Crackdown:
https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-ca/Prod ... 024d5307dc

Crackdown 2:
https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-CA/Prod ... 024d5308bc

I remember playing the first one back in the day; decent sandbox games for anyone with an Xbox 360 or Xbox One.
35 replies
Member
Feb 4, 2013
455 posts
217 upvotes
Guelph
How do I get these to show up on my Xbox one game list? Thanks
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
2006 posts
660 upvotes
Calgary
All of them are already purchased for me, but thanks for the post, I will add to my kids account.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2833 posts
518 upvotes
Burnaby
thanks OP.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2644 posts
2122 upvotes
patthan wrote: How do I get these to show up on my Xbox one game list? Thanks
I think you go to my games, then complete library or something like that?
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4447 posts
3801 upvotes
Ontario
Whatever happen to crackdown 3? Was delayed over and over did it ever come out?
---
Deal Addict
May 12, 2011
3389 posts
476 upvotes
North Vancouver
kanechart wrote: Whatever happen to crackdown 3? Was delayed over and over did it ever come out?
I thought it was already on game pass
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1284 posts
1192 upvotes
kanechart wrote: Whatever happen to crackdown 3? Was delayed over and over did it ever come out?
It came out, but not as it was originally supposed to be. None of the headliner features ended up actually in the final product. I believe it changed studios, too.

It seems Microsoft got tired of delay after delay and just decided to call it a loss, and quietly package up the unfinished project as a 'retail' game. Pretty disappointing.

The franchise is either dead or in stasis as a result.
Last edited by Recoil on May 19th, 2020 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4447 posts
3801 upvotes
Ontario
Recoil wrote: It came out, but not as it was originally supposed to be. None of the headliner features ended up actually in the final product. I believe it changed studios, too.

It seems Microsoft got tired of delay after delay and just decided to call it a loss, and quietly package up the unfinished project as a 'retail' game. Pretty disappointing.
That is really sad :( Thanks for the info I really loved the old crackdowns I was honestly looking forward to the new one, but I guess this why I never even heard it was out lol. I guess for the better.
---
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1284 posts
1192 upvotes
kanechart wrote: That is really sad :( Thanks for the info I really loved the old crackdowns I was honestly looking forward to the new one, but I guess this why I never even heard it was out lol. I guess for the better.
Yup. Pretty sad stuff. There's a Youtube video out there on how bad the technical downgrades were to the final product, and it's heartbreaking.

Newbie
Mar 7, 2011
42 posts
8 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks OP. Got both plus add ons. Haven't played my 360 in years but free is free! Maybe I'll fire it up tomorrow.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 13, 2007
3379 posts
5479 upvotes
Calgary
Already got these apparently but an upvote none the less!
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
2006 posts
660 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone know a way to get these without having to submit a credit card? I want to get them on my kids account, but no way am I adding my credit card.

I read that Xbox one and Xbox 360 stores are different, thus the issue.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 24, 2007
1212 posts
903 upvotes
London, ON
MafiaHitman wrote: Anyone know a way to get these without having to submit a credit card? I want to get them on my kids account, but no way am I adding my credit card.

I read that Xbox one and Xbox 360 stores are different, thus the issue.
You can "purchase" them on an Xbox 360 console without an active payment method. Otherwise, I think you're out of luck. Last I checked, it's easy enough to add and remove a credit card if you only want to do it for this freebie. Setting up a pre-authorization on PayPal is also an option that might work.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1384 posts
2121 upvotes
Hammonds
AnonymousBroccoli wrote: You can "purchase" them on an Xbox 360 console without an active payment method. Otherwise, I think you're out of luck. Last I checked, it's easy enough to add and remove a credit card if you only want to do it for this freebie. Setting up a pre-authorization on PayPal is also an option that might work.
I have pp linked and a gift card balance on my acct, still wants a cc.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
2182 posts
1174 upvotes
Midland
Thanks didn't have the Getting Busy Bonus Pack. Will have to try for that harpoon achievement lol!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 5, 2005
1659 posts
477 upvotes
GTA
Funny, I still have Crackdown 3 that I borrowed from the library since the shutdown. Too bad, I didn't have more games. Waiting for it to reopen so I can take it back. I am sick of the game now. lol.
Having said that, I prefer the original. The only things I like about Crackdown 3 is the futuristic vehicles.

I have both the original disc but might as well have a digital copy too. Thumbs up for OP!
----------------------------------------------------
Koodo - $45($65-20)/50GB plan + $0/4gb add on - Medium Tab / Tab Plus
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text + 50GB plan $99/yearly
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text only plan $25/year
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 18, 2008
2193 posts
2061 upvotes
Winnipeg
ZipSpeed wrote: Already got these apparently but an upvote none the less!
Both free Games with Gold in the past.
:arrow: "Proudly Serving The RFD Community"

Top