22 posts
323 upvotes

[Xbox 360/ One] Crackdown and Crackdown 2 + all DLC free

Deal Link:
Crackdown:
https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-ca/Prod ... 024d5307dc

Crackdown 2:
https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-CA/Prod ... 024d5308bc

I remember playing the first one back in the day; decent sandbox games for anyone with an Xbox 360 or Xbox One.
35 replies
Feb 4, 2013
280 posts
97 upvotes
Guelph
How do I get these to show up on my Xbox one game list? Thanks
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
1999 posts
610 upvotes
Calgary
All of them are already purchased for me, but thanks for the post, I will add to my kids account.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2651 posts
400 upvotes
Burnaby
thanks OP.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2572 posts
1810 upvotes
patthan wrote: How do I get these to show up on my Xbox one game list? Thanks
I think you go to my games, then complete library or something like that?
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4107 posts
2946 upvotes
Ontario
Whatever happen to crackdown 3? Was delayed over and over did it ever come out?
---
Deal Addict
May 12, 2011
3341 posts
453 upvotes
North Vancouver
kanechart wrote: Whatever happen to crackdown 3? Was delayed over and over did it ever come out?
I thought it was already on game pass
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1263 posts
1171 upvotes
kanechart wrote: Whatever happen to crackdown 3? Was delayed over and over did it ever come out?
It came out, but not as it was originally supposed to be. None of the headliner features ended up actually in the final product. I believe it changed studios, too.

It seems Microsoft got tired of delay after delay and just decided to call it a loss, and quietly package up the unfinished project as a 'retail' game. Pretty disappointing.

The franchise is either dead or in stasis as a result.
Last edited by Recoil on May 19th, 2020 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4107 posts
2946 upvotes
Ontario
Recoil wrote: It came out, but not as it was originally supposed to be. None of the headliner features ended up actually in the final product. I believe it changed studios, too.

It seems Microsoft got tired of delay after delay and just decided to call it a loss, and quietly package up the unfinished project as a 'retail' game. Pretty disappointing.
That is really sad :( Thanks for the info I really loved the old crackdowns I was honestly looking forward to the new one, but I guess this why I never even heard it was out lol. I guess for the better.
---
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1263 posts
1171 upvotes
kanechart wrote: That is really sad :( Thanks for the info I really loved the old crackdowns I was honestly looking forward to the new one, but I guess this why I never even heard it was out lol. I guess for the better.
Yup. Pretty sad stuff. There's a Youtube video out there on how bad the technical downgrades were to the final product, and it's heartbreaking.

Mar 7, 2011
37 posts
5 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks OP. Got both plus add ons. Haven't played my 360 in years but free is free! Maybe I'll fire it up tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3053 posts
4295 upvotes
Calgary
Already got these apparently but an upvote none the less!
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
1999 posts
610 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone know a way to get these without having to submit a credit card? I want to get them on my kids account, but no way am I adding my credit card.

I read that Xbox one and Xbox 360 stores are different, thus the issue.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2007
1189 posts
819 upvotes
London, ON
MafiaHitman wrote: Anyone know a way to get these without having to submit a credit card? I want to get them on my kids account, but no way am I adding my credit card.

I read that Xbox one and Xbox 360 stores are different, thus the issue.
You can "purchase" them on an Xbox 360 console without an active payment method. Otherwise, I think you're out of luck. Last I checked, it's easy enough to add and remove a credit card if you only want to do it for this freebie. Setting up a pre-authorization on PayPal is also an option that might work.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1062 posts
1416 upvotes
Hammonds Plains
AnonymousBroccoli wrote: You can "purchase" them on an Xbox 360 console without an active payment method. Otherwise, I think you're out of luck. Last I checked, it's easy enough to add and remove a credit card if you only want to do it for this freebie. Setting up a pre-authorization on PayPal is also an option that might work.
I have pp linked and a gift card balance on my acct, still wants a cc.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
1669 posts
817 upvotes
Midland
Thanks didn't have the Getting Busy Bonus Pack. Will have to try for that harpoon achievement lol!
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1558 posts
394 upvotes
GTA
Funny, I still have Crackdown 3 that I borrowed from the library since the shutdown. Too bad, I didn't have more games. Waiting for it to reopen so I can take it back. I am sick of the game now. lol.
Having said that, I prefer the original. The only things I like about Crackdown 3 is the futuristic vehicles.

I have both the original disc but might as well have a digital copy too. Thumbs up for OP!
----------------------------------------------------
Koodo (New plan) $50/12GB plan + $0/4gb add on - Medium Tab
Freedom Mobile $19/1.5GB plan
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2089 posts
1811 upvotes
Winnipeg
ZipSpeed wrote: Already got these apparently but an upvote none the less!
Both free Games with Gold in the past.
:arrow: "Proudly Serving The RFD Community"