Expired Hot Deals

[Xbox 360/ One] Crackdown and Crackdown 2 + all DLC free

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2020 12:44 pm
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
10020 posts
4394 upvotes
Crackdown 3 released last February 2019.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/crackdown-3
Low review averages on PC and XB1. 54 out of 100

It is disliked overall.
It does have Terry Crews as the main character though.

If you subscribe to XBox Gamepass it is available to play on there for XB1 and PC.
kanechart wrote: Whatever happen to crackdown 3? Was delayed over and over did it ever come out?
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
15638 posts
6130 upvotes
Toronto
Crackdown (1) was such a fun game in its day. But that was 15 years ago, not sure if it would hold up these days. Crackdown 2 was more of the same, less good.

Crackdown 3 was released last year and is basically a huge disappointment, as others have said, its on Gamepass. I played it for a few hours and shelved it.
Oct 5, 2010
755 posts
241 upvotes
MafiaHitman wrote: Anyone know a way to get these without having to submit a credit card? I want to get them on my kids account, but no way am I adding my credit card.

I read that Xbox one and Xbox 360 stores are different, thus the issue.
You could delete your credit card from your account once it's done.

There are also credit card generator websites. I dont remember any paticular one. Delete the info once you're done.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
5592 posts
5801 upvotes
GTA
Just curious, any way to add this without an Xbox? As in I've never owned one. I've tried with my MS account and logged in to XBL through PC but it won't let me add the game
c'mon get happy!
May 9, 2006
21 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
BernardRyder wrote: Just curious, any way to add this without an Xbox? As in I've never owned one. I've tried with my MS account and logged in to XBL through PC but it won't let me add the game
I went to the url's and on the top left hand corner where it says "Buy Game Free" I clicked on that while I was logged into my MS account.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
2003 posts
611 upvotes
Calgary
piesypies wrote: You could delete your credit card from your account once it's done.

There are also credit card generator websites. I dont remember any paticular one. Delete the info once you're done.
I tried a very slick credit card generator, and while it failed on most, managed to find one that it did not fail, but also did not add it either.

In the end I just added my PayPal.

Funny thing is on my Xbox account, I have a virtual Visa I made like 10 years ago, and while no money on it, still works fine. I just can;t remember the number (Miscrosoft only shows me last 4 numbers), and the email is long gone since the new laws came out regarding viortual Visa's. I am still able to extend the expiry date and still works.

I just wish I knew the number so I could use it else where."

I guess I can just get a $20 Visa gift card and use that.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
5592 posts
5801 upvotes
GTA
ohpico wrote: I went to the url's and on the top left hand corner where it says "Buy Game Free" I clicked on that while I was logged into my MS account.
Thank. Hmm, not seeing that option, maybe I need to use full browser, not mobile.
c'mon get happy!
Nov 12, 2011
557 posts
200 upvotes
RICHMOND
Too Human and its DLC is also free if anyone is interested.
There may be a download bug...
But there are workarounds.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
5592 posts
5801 upvotes
GTA
BernardRyder wrote: Thank. Hmm, not seeing that option, maybe I need to use full browser, not mobile.
Worked with the browser on my PC, thanks again
c'mon get happy!
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3424 posts
1073 upvotes
Crackdown has always been mediocre but free is free.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
3396 posts
643 upvotes
416 REAL T-D0T not 9…
Skills for kills agent. SKILLS FOR KILLS!
[Signature removed due to rule violation]
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1650 posts
635 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Crackdown 1 is amazing

2&3 were horrible

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)