Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft

Back 4 Blood on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Xbox, PC, Cloud) + 2 Free DLC's

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2021 10:05 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto

[Microsoft] Back 4 Blood on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Xbox, PC, Cloud) + 2 Free DLC's

Back 4 Blood has been so fun, it's a part of Game Pass for PC, Xbox and Cloud.

If you go on the game pass perks, you'll notice two dlc's available for free. These were originally part of the Ultimate Edition but can be claimed for free for members. It's includes the Battle Hardened Digital Content and Fort Hope Elite Skin.

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/games/store/ ... N8HVP/0001

FAQ:
How is this a deal?

It's a big third party game available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Series X/S and PC/Steam and costs $79, the DLC's are part of the Ultimate Edition which costs $129 and it can be accessed through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox, PC and any device through Cloud.

Enjoy,

Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 19th, 2021 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
61 replies
Mar 11, 2019
865 posts
871 upvotes
I played for 2 minutes and realized i played it already when it was called Left 4 dead.
Jan 4, 2021
548 posts
1812 upvotes
Canada
ATOMANTMAN wrote: I played for 2 minutes and realized i played it already when it was called Left 4 dead.
So it's the exact same game? Same graphics? Same missions?
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2006
1713 posts
209 upvotes
feels like the same game, but new characters.

I think some newer weapons too.

no split screen either.... which was a killer for me.
Once my dog ate all the Scrabble tiles. For days he kept leaving little messages around the house..........
Jun 9, 2019
681 posts
1631 upvotes
xbr999 wrote: So it's the exact same game? Same graphics? Same missions?
No, it's made by the same developers and has a similar feel. Quite a fun game.
Apr 1, 2009
669 posts
970 upvotes
Winnipeg
vado66 wrote: No, it's made by the same developers and has a similar feel. Quite a fun game.
Exactly. Scaled up graphics, scaled up threats, same game play because it ruled the first two times around. The bots are still dead weight, but of you have a couple of pals to hang with its great.

Discernable lag on game pass for me, but for those that don't get the DIMS from slight lag, good deal.
Nov 7, 2010
553 posts
509 upvotes
Guelph
Personally been enjoying playing the game with my friends! Solo its a crapshoot.

This might be better suited for our VG section in our forums?
Deal Guru
Feb 28, 2006
12917 posts
6423 upvotes
This is like Left 4 Dead 2.0 for me so far with my friends. Updated gunplay, graphics and extra additions for more fun.

Loving it.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2013
5889 posts
2946 upvotes
Toronto
jeffyjaixx wrote: This is like Left 4 Dead 2.0 for me so far with my friends. Updated gunplay, graphics and extra additions for more fun.

Loving it.
Did you end up getting it on GamePass or buying the Steam version?
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
Deal Guru
Feb 28, 2006
12917 posts
6423 upvotes
M1GOmigs wrote: Did you end up getting it on GamePass or buying the Steam version?
I am playing it on GamePass. Caerus was kind enough to offer me a 3 month code Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

I did notice some latency issues (teammates skipping around sometimes, disconnects) Thinking Face
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2013
5889 posts
2946 upvotes
Toronto
jeffyjaixx wrote: I am playing it on GamePass. Caerus was kind enough to offer me a 3 month code Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Yeah I figure if you end up buying it, it shouldn't be difficult playing through to get your cards back unless you're looking for certain specific high end cards. Can't wait to try some no ADS, super high damage shotgun builds.
jeffyjaixx wrote: I did notice some latency issues (teammates skipping around sometimes, disconnects) Thinking Face
Yeah I noticed a bunch of annoying networking issues as well and I'm hoping it's just an indication of their servers getting hammered early on at launch... It literally happens with Battlefield every time they launch Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat

*Edit*
Here's their Trello board of things they're working on. Looks like they're currently working on general matchmaking stability
Last edited by M1GOmigs on Oct 17th, 2021 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
I went to Perks and the weapon pack was there, but not the skin. The Fort Hope Elite skins I found by searching fort hope in the store through the dashboard. It shows a pic of 2 guns and says free on it.
Last edited by SoldierZeroB on Oct 19th, 2021 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
M1GOmigs wrote: Yeah I figure if you end up buying it, it shouldn't be difficult playing through to get your cards back unless you're looking for certain specific high end cards. Can't wait to try some no ADS, super high damage shotgun builds.

Yeah I noticed a bunch of annoying networking issues as well and I'm hoping it's just an indication of their servers getting hammered early on at launch... It literally happens with Battlefield every time they launch Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat

*Edit*
Here's their Trello board of things they're working on. Looks like they're currently working on general matchmaking stability
This is why its on gamepass where beta testing for them i love to pay to have the privillege todo so.. its such a fing honour..
signature removed for rule violations
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2013
5889 posts
2946 upvotes
Toronto
yoda12320 wrote: This is why its on gamepass where beta testing for them i love to pay to have the privillege todo so.. its such a fing honour..
Meh, most of us pay so little for GamePass that I don't mind being in what can be equated to Early Access... Now if you're paying $17 a month and all you play is B4B then that's an issue
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
M1GOmigs wrote: Meh, most of us pay so little for GamePass that I don't mind being in what can be equated to Early Access... Now if you're paying $17 a month and all you play is B4B then that's an issue
Well your missing the point its an excuse for them to release early and just sort it out before its all fixed bc you know make the customers who are paying for a service fix it for you then try and turn around and charge them close to full pop for ownership of said product. As 20% off aint really that much to be honest in savings..
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2008
2277 posts
579 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks had no idea about the free dlcs!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2013
5889 posts
2946 upvotes
Toronto
yoda12320 wrote: Well your missing the point its an excuse for them to release early and just sort it out before its all fixed bc you know make the customers who are paying for a service fix it for you then try and turn around and charge them close to full pop for ownership of said product. As 20% off aint really that much to be honest in savings..
I don't know about you but I'm paying basically what I would've already paid for Xbox Live + $1 for 3 years. I never actually intended to buy this at launch and would've bought it when it went on sales so playing it on day 1 as part of the subscription is all gravy for me.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
M1GOmigs wrote: I don't know about you but I'm paying basically what I would've already paid for Xbox Live + $1 for 3 years. I never actually intended to buy this at launch and would've bought it when it went on sales so playing it on day 1 as part of the subscription is all gravy for me.
Your still missing the point but oh well i'm sick and tired of games doing this shit and throwing it onto gamepass day 1 like this.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2013
5889 posts
2946 upvotes
Toronto
yoda12320 wrote: Your still missing the point but oh well i'm sick and tired of games doing this shit and throwing it onto gamepass day 1 like this.
I get your point, and it sucks that games are being released before they're fully stable but there are financial decisions that factor in that are out of our control.

This is a deal site and this is a deal I benefit heavily from, so that's where my comments are coming from. More people are playing this now because of its availability on GP which bodes well for the future viability of this game.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)