Expired Hot Deals

[Xbox] Dragon Ball FighterZ - Free from Thurs to Sun, with Gold and Game Pass Ultimate (Free Play Days)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2019 8:44 pm
[OP]
Oct 27, 2018
86 posts
86 upvotes

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Free from Thurs to Sun, with Gold and Game Pass Ultimate (Free Play Days)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Xbox
The standard edition of Dragon Ball FighterZ is free to play from Thursday, August 1, 2019, 12:01 AM (PDT), to Sunday, August 4, 2019, 11:59 PM (PDT). A good time to try it out to see if you want to buy it while it's on sale now until August 5 (Standard = $19.99, FighterZ Edition = $49.99, Ultimate = $55.99).

Old: While exploring the Evo sale going on right now on Xbox, I happened to notice for Dragon Ball FighterZ standard edition, it said "With Gold, play this game, or buy it to own." Tried it out and indeed it worked, standard game with no DLC.

Don't know if it's a bug, if that means it's headed to Game Pass soon (like PES 2019), was once a Games with Gold or will be (as far as I know, it never was), or what. But might be good to grab now until it's changed, for those not interested in buying to own.
Last edited by Marluxia on Aug 1st, 2019 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 replies
Aug 18, 2008
439 posts
346 upvotes
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/08/01/ ... -fighterz/
We’re excited to announce that Dragon Ball FighterZ will be available to Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (with Xbox Live Gold included in your membership) members for free during Xbox Live Gold’s Free Play Days!

The Free Play Days event begins Thursday, August 1 at 12:01 a.m. PDT and runs through to Sunday, August 4 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
Also the base game is $19.99 (75% off) during this period...
[OP]
Oct 27, 2018
86 posts
86 upvotes
Oh, derp. Obviously I don't keep up with Xbox news. I don't know if I should just delete the thread. I'll at least update with that information. Thanks and sorry.
Nov 26, 2016
174 posts
361 upvotes
Thank you for the information !
It seems simply available to play during some days,
for the period you mentioned.
A good way to try this game
It appears amusing !