Expired Hot Deals

Xbox Game Pass 1 month $1(currently not active subscribers only)

  • Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2018 8:43 pm
Newbie
Nov 9, 2017
45 posts
36 upvotes
Jim0306 wrote:
Apr 25th, 2018 4:27 pm
Sorry, It is not related to the topic tho. Is there anyone knowing where is the best way to renew gold currently?
Probably cdkeys.com ? Sometimes there are bigger discounts (10-15%) but not at this time of year from what I remember.
Sr. Member
Jul 3, 2002
817 posts
1496 upvotes
Jim0306 wrote:
Apr 25th, 2018 4:27 pm
Sorry, It is not related to the topic tho. Is there anyone knowing where is the best way to renew gold currently?
Yes
Did this yesterday
If you are close to your expiry date, Microsoft should offer it to you for $46+ tax. Just sign in and check
Also buy the $50 Xbox card from Costco for $45 to save another 10%.
Hope it works for you
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 6, 2014
112 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
This is amazing, great find OP!

I'm gonna give Sea of Thieves a go and cannot wait for Lazer League! Sale ends May 8 you say? I shall buy it on the last day to get as much play time on the new games as possible and maybe a week of June's new games! $1 Games! $1 Games! $1 Games! Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Xbox: GTR AnThMaN PSN: lvlxANTHMANxlvl
delayofgame.ca
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
1572 posts
1003 upvotes
Windsor
AnThMaN wrote:
Apr 27th, 2018 1:43 pm
This is amazing, great find OP!

I'm gonna give Sea of Thieves a go and cannot wait for Lazer League! Sale ends May 8 you say? I shall buy it on the last day to get as much play time on the new games as possible and maybe a week of June's new games! $1 Games! $1 Games! $1 Games! Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
May 8/9 so I wrote 8 to be safe.
Newbie
Oct 9, 2006
11 posts
Unlike the $6 deal I'm assuming this can't be stacked, correct?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 22, 2011
1096 posts
349 upvotes
OAKVILLE
oilers84 wrote:
Apr 29th, 2018 10:18 am
Unlike the $6 deal I'm assuming this can't be stacked, correct?
I would assume not. But I have seen codes for Game Pass on cdkeys that I would assume you can stack. I plan to buy the $1 month to try out State of Decay 2.

I may subscribe fully and drop my EA Access. But I have heard it's difficult to unsubscribe from EA Access.
My Xbox Gamertag – KY JELLO
My Bell plan: $60/mo – 5GB, 250 LD, Bell-to-Bell, CD, VM, plus unlimited texting & evenings
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 22, 2011
1096 posts
349 upvotes
OAKVILLE
Another question:

Can I claim the 14 day free trial, and while on the trial stack the $1 month promo?
My Xbox Gamertag – KY JELLO
My Bell plan: $60/mo – 5GB, 250 LD, Bell-to-Bell, CD, VM, plus unlimited texting & evenings
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
1572 posts
1003 upvotes
Windsor
toronto1979 wrote:
May 1st, 2018 7:21 pm
Another question:

Can I claim the 14 day free trial, and while on the trial stack the $1 month promo?
Nope. You'll still be active subscriber if u r on a trial.
Newbie
Oct 27, 2011
44 posts
54 upvotes
Kingston, ON
toronto1979 wrote:
May 1st, 2018 7:19 pm
I would assume not. But I have seen codes for Game Pass on cdkeys that I would assume you can stack. I plan to buy the $1 month to try out State of Decay 2.

I may subscribe fully and drop my EA Access. But I have heard it's difficult to unsubscribe from EA Access.
I didn't find it too difficult to unsub from EA Access. You have to use the xbox.com website as far as I could figure out, no way to do it directly from the Xbox One. I waited until a few days before my renewal and got a confirmation email within a few minutes that I had cancelled. Probably going to jump on this $1 game pass, seems like a no brainer at that price.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
1572 posts
1003 upvotes
Windsor
Less than 48 hours left⬆

Top