• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2020 10:05 pm
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13301 posts
3643 upvotes
Scarberia
never played grand theft in my life..might dload this tho
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Oct 27, 2018
86 posts
86 upvotes
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: I don't think it would, and if anything, it would get less backlash than the first game got because there's already precedent set that it's not a "bullying simulator" like Jack Thompson and company tried to claim it was.

People like to do a lot of pre-emptive crying about imaginary "SJWs" and "sensitive people these days." It's also funny, because 10+ years ago, you had the "VIDEO GAMES CAN BE ART!" crowd (and I agree) but now you get people wanting their video games shielded from criticism, which all art is subject to.

Anyway, hot take: Bully is Rockstar's best game. Tons of stuff to do, not as bloated as would eventually GTA become, and even the soundtrack is charming. Also, as much time as they put into GTA, it's crazy how many Britishisms are left in the scripts.
Yup. It's funny how sensitive the people complaining about sensitivity are. But I know projection is rife in those types. Welp, lets me know who to block so I don't waste time in the forums.
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3229 posts
573 upvotes
GTA
After i sold my copy been craving to **** around in it a bit more. Gonna enjoy this one.
Jun 3, 2016
87 posts
47 upvotes
yeah just sucks getting cash in that game now jesus takes forever to get a good car
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1054 posts
741 upvotes
Westmount, QC
mikka2017 wrote: never played grand theft in my life..might dload this tho
Awesome game. Enjoy it :)
Nov 14, 2015
491 posts
335 upvotes
Unionville, ON
Just an FYI for everyone who's getting the game. If you log in online anytime until next Thursday you get $1 million bonus. Log in again Feb 6-13 for another million.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)