Hot Deals

Xbox Game Pass Subscribers - Redeem Free 30 Days of Disney+ (Loki Promo)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2021 2:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
2631 posts
3810 upvotes

Xbox Game Pass Subscribers - Redeem Free 30 Days of Disney+ (Loki Promo)

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Expiry:
September 30, 2021
EDIT: Yes it's live, and available in Canada.

If you're a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, starting today you can claim a 30 day free trial to Disney+. Just in time for Loki. Claim it under your Xbox perks. Valid until September 30th.

• Need to be a Game Pass subscriber
  • Does not matter if you claimed the previous 30 Day (Mandalorian) Disney+ promo perk
  • Must not currently have an active Disney+ subscription

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/06/08/disney-plus-returns-xbox-game-pass-ultimate/

Starting today, Ultimate members will once again be able to enjoy series, movies, and Originals, including the premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Loki” on June 9, with a new 30-day trial to Disney+ via Perks*. Whether you claimed the previous Disney+ Perk or not, Ultimate members who do not currently have an active Disney+ subscription will be eligible to claim the 30-day subscription trial through the Perks Gallery on their Xbox console, on the Xbox app for Windows PC, or through the Xbox Game Pass mobile app on iOS and Android. Once the Perk is claimed, members will be directed to the Disney+ site to activate their subscription. Members can claim and activate the trial now until September 30.
Last edited by Caerus on Jun 10th, 2021 1:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
44 replies
Jan 19, 2017
575 posts
923 upvotes
I dont see it in the Game pass perks section yet either.
Jan 16, 2007
152 posts
15 upvotes
Markham
Saw this from the link OP provided: Limited time offer. One per account. Available in AR, BR, CL, CO, MX, AU, AT, BE, CA, DK, FI, DE, IE, IT, NL, NZ, NO, PT, ES, SE, SG, CH, GB, US. Claim by 9/30/2021. Redeem by 10/30/2021.
Jul 23, 2007
288 posts
194 upvotes
Toronto
Are we sure this is available in Canada? Because it seems all the good perks are USA only
Dec 12, 2018
98 posts
86 upvotes
Thanks OP
It appears as though I need a constant reminder to check the silly perks of this subscription. Missed out on so many deals.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
2631 posts
3810 upvotes
I just checked my Xbox, it's there under perks.
Last edited by Caerus on Jun 8th, 2021 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5005 posts
3381 upvotes
Toronto and London
Don't think this is available to those of us who redeemed this a while back when Microsoft offered it.
Last edited by RiftOfChaos on Jun 8th, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
1434 posts
1598 upvotes
TORONTO
Where do I find the perks in my Xbox App on PC?

EDIT: Found it. Under game pass page.
Last edited by hansdoreen on Jun 8th, 2021 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12946 posts
22996 upvotes
RiftOfChaos wrote: Don't think this is available to those of us who redeemed this a while back when Microsoft offered it.
Yah cuz I used it around last Xmas . Unless this is a new offer ?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
2631 posts
3810 upvotes
stephroll wrote: Yah cuz I used it around last Xmas . Unless this is a new offer ?
Should be fine. I claimed the Mandalorian promo as well before. It's there for me now under perks.
Whether you claimed the previous Disney+ Perk or not, Ultimate members who do not currently have an active Disney+ subscription will be eligible to claim the 30-day subscription trial through the Perks Gallery on their Xbox console, on the Xbox app for Windows PC, or through the Xbox Game Pass mobile app on iOS and Android.
Dec 13, 2014
171 posts
468 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Having to pay people to watch more Marvel crap. Seems about right!
Oct 23, 2013
212 posts
245 upvotes
Calgary
It's available on Xbox app (on PC) in the Perk section. It seems you need a Credit Card but can cancel anytime before the end of the 30 days to avoid charges.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2011
1434 posts
1598 upvotes
TORONTO
sonyHdr12 wrote: Can I cancel t right away?
YES.
Chris971 wrote: It's available on Xbox app (on PC) in the Perk section. It seems you need a Credit Card but can cancel anytime before the end of the 30 days to avoid charges.
Credit card or Paypal. Will get hit for 1$ and I think it will be refunded.

Thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
8357 posts
1253 upvotes
TO
If I've never sub'ed before and not a gamer, I just downloaded XBOX app on my PC, it shows Disney offer but only will let me go to it if I buy 1) xbox Game Pass for PC for$1/month or 2) Game Pass Ultimate 3months for $1....

Is there a way to get this disney 30 day w/o joining this xbox?
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
2631 posts
3810 upvotes
TorontoEh wrote: If I've never sub'ed before and not a gamer, I just downloaded XBOX app on my PC, it shows Disney offer but only will let me go to it if I buy 1) xbox Game Pass for PC for$1/month or 2) Game Pass Ultimate 3months for $1....

Is there a way to get this disney 30 day w/o joining this xbox?
No, you have to be a current Game Pass subscriber.
Mar 12, 2017
454 posts
320 upvotes
Sweet. I signed up for the $1 trial/3 months in April and was able to claim this perk.
Sep 26, 2018
108 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto
I wouldn't watch Loki for free, but this is a nice promo for other great content on Disney+