Hot Deals

Xbox Games with Gold February - Indiana Jones, Gears 5, Resident Evil, Lost Planet, Dandara

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2021 7:27 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1266 posts
1291 upvotes
Toronto

Xbox Games with Gold February - Indiana Jones, Gears 5, Resident Evil, Lost Planet, Dandara

Deal Link:
Expiry:
March 1, 2021
The February Games with Gold lineup is here! On Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, experience one of gaming’s most acclaimed sagas in Gears 5, survive against the living dead in the horror-thriller title that started it all with Resident Evil, and experience the gorgeous and imaginative world of Salt in the action-adventure platformer Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition. And for our classic lineup via Backward Compatibility, crack your whip and get ready to explore in Indiana Jones and the Emperor’s Tomb, and return to the troubled world of E.D.N III in the action-shooter, Lost Planet 2.

102 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5088 posts
3850 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Seems like a solid month. Thanks for posting! Has anyone played the Indiana Jones game?
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14618 posts
4750 upvotes
Montreal
That's a nice month, and better than PS Plus for the first time in ages.
My last and final digital game I purchased at PSN from those Sony Devils was on November 22, 2020 - Ban that Sorny!
Mar 3, 2017
445 posts
200 upvotes
Woodstock
If Gears 5 was ever going to leave GamePass this would be a good deal.... but as it stands... oof. If someone has Gold, but not GamePass Ultimate, I suppose it’s a good deal but... damn. That said, Lost Planet was underrated and obviously there’s a lot of love for the RE series!
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1344 posts
1018 upvotes
I can't believe Microsoft doubled the price of xbox gold today. These games needed to be a lot bigger today.
Sep 13, 2007
422 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
how does gold work?
U only get it free to play during that time then you have to pay for it?
Sep 8, 2006
900 posts
544 upvotes
Edmonton
Melkor wrote: Seems like a solid month. Thanks for posting! Has anyone played the Indiana Jones game?
Had it on the original XBOX. Played it for a few hours and then got bored. It's like a old Tomb Raider game.
Sep 3, 2016
21 posts
3 upvotes
Is the Game Pass Ultimate conversion thing still working? I think I’m going to buy another 12 months while I can and then convert before I get hit with the price increase.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5613 posts
1890 upvotes
Toronto
Whats the difference between

Xbox game pass ultimate (is there a non-ultimate?)
Xbox live gold (is there a non-gold?)

Can someone put it in playstation terms for me?

And are there other things or just these 2?
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
14212 posts
4677 upvotes
Toronto
Simby wrote: Had it on the original XBOX. Played it for a few hours and then got bored. It's like a old Tomb Raider game.
Original XBox games that are 15+ years old? Cmon Microsoft...
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10696 posts
5043 upvotes
DanP wrote: I can't believe Microsoft doubled the price of xbox gold today. These games needed to be a lot bigger today.
Doubled? does it not go up to 69,99 from 59,99 so $10 increase
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2016
1733 posts
1146 upvotes
fightbriz wrote: Whats the difference between

Xbox game pass ultimate (is there a non-ultimate?)
Xbox live gold (is there a non-gold?)

Can someone put it in playstation terms for me?

And are there other things or just these 2?
non gold - no subscription
gold - enables online play subscription
game pass - netflix game version for xbox
game pass ultimate = gold + game pass + pass pass for pc
Oct 27, 2020
83 posts
51 upvotes
Wow we haven't had a such month for a while now. Obviously we all have played Gears on game pass but the other ones look interesting.
Jan 19, 2017
498 posts
789 upvotes
RWCantel wrote: If Gears 5 was ever going to leave GamePass this would be a good deal.... but as it stands... oof. If someone has Gold, but not GamePass Ultimate, I suppose it’s a good deal but... damn. That said, Lost Planet was underrated and obviously there’s a lot of love for the RE series!
For someone like me that is one Gamepass trial, i can claim this game and then when Gold/Ultimate runs out i can still play it.
Oct 3, 2015
702 posts
1333 upvotes
Toronto
RedSwagDeals wrote: For someone like me that is one Gamepass trial, i can claim this game and then when Gold/Ultimate runs out i can still play it.
No you can't. For any GWG games that are not Xbox 360 (and possibly original Xbox), you need a Gold subscription to play it.
Mar 3, 2017
445 posts
200 upvotes
Woodstock
RedSwagDeals wrote: For someone like me that is one Gamepass trial, i can claim this game and then when Gold/Ultimate runs out i can still play it.
As stated above, yeah, you need a Gold sub to play games you have claimed on Gold previously. It USED to not be that way, but has been this way now for quite some time.
Sep 8, 2006
900 posts
544 upvotes
Edmonton
Kurtz7834 wrote: Original XBox games that are 15+ years old? Cmon Microsoft...
Ya it's from like 2004? I just sold it on Kjiji for $10! lol
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1880 posts
715 upvotes
Richmond, ON
lost planet 2...solid game.

Never tried Indian Jones.