[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2904 posts
5016 upvotes
London, Ontario

[Xbox] Games with Gold November

Deal Link:
These titles got 65% and higher and Jedi Starfighter did quite well but is a very old game. What do you guys think of this month? At first I thought it was pretty underwhelming, but if you're paying for Gold anyway then these are technically free and none of them are huge failures. Anyway, if you can, enjoy!

Xbox One

11/01-11/30 Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
11/16-12/15 The Final Station

Xbox 360/Xbox

11/01-11/15 Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (original Xbox)
11/16-11/30 JoyRide Turbo
Last edited by SoldierZeroB on Oct 30th, 2019 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
19 replies
Jul 26, 2016
107 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Games I'll never play but will claim, thanks OP!
YYZ ⟳ YVR (..in a time where you scroll through Netflix searching for something to watch, until it's time to go to bed)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5146 posts
4029 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Hasn't the final station been free before? Maybe I just played it with gamepass. The Devil's Daughter is a solid title, I played on gamepass last year.

Pretty weak month, but hey, I'm busy with The Outer Worlds.

Thanks OP!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2904 posts
5016 upvotes
London, Ontario
Melkor wrote: Hasn't the final station been free before? Maybe I just played it with gamepass. The Devil's Daughter is a solid title, I played on gamepass last year.

Pretty weak month, but hey, I'm busy with The Outer Worlds.

Thanks OP!
The Final Station was free through Mixer a few months back (in June I believe) and I think it was (or still is) in Game Pass as well like you said.
Jun 27, 2012
868 posts
1668 upvotes
Ever since I got GamePass for $1, I have totally stopped caring about the Games with Gold they are putting out.
2010-2020 Contest Winnings = $0
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
2812 posts
3581 upvotes
Calgary
Saukrates wrote: Ever since I got GamePass for $1, I have totally stopped caring about the Games with Gold they are putting out.
Yup me too. Why am I going to play Tembo The Badass Elephant when I can be spending time on The Outer Worlds and Gears 5?
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1035 posts
1509 upvotes
Toronto
Saukrates wrote: Ever since I got GamePass for $1, I have totally stopped caring about the Games with Gold they are putting out.
But what happens when subscription runs out? Not sure if $12-$15 a month or whatever it is, is worth it
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
2954 posts
418 upvotes
Ottawa
Having gamepass makes Games for Godl have less weight, but I still like the old days when I was excited for each months releases. I think they have given our Final Station like 3 times now via various promotions.
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
Didn't win a Xbox X.. but next best thing. Scored at the Brick for $249! $300 off!!!
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3805 posts
4008 upvotes
Ottawa
Pretty big fan of the Sherlock games. Don't sleep on it.

Otherwise... meh.
So has Xbox, so that's good.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2591 posts
1060 upvotes
North York
.pffff fff aahahahahhaahhaha
Dec 9, 2001
518 posts
235 upvotes
Vancouver
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: But what happens when subscription runs out? Not sure if $12-$15 a month or whatever it is, is worth it
You can't play Xbox One games with gold titles without Xbox Live anyway...

I've put off playing my entire backlog and focused exclusively on game pass now... until my membership expires.
Hopefully they'll still have the upgrade feature in place to convert live memberships to game pass.
Jan 23, 2009
391 posts
319 upvotes
VI
ShocWave wrote: You can't play Xbox One games with gold titles without Xbox Live anyway...

I've put off playing my entire backlog and focused exclusively on game pass now... until my membership expires.
Hopefully they'll still have the upgrade feature in place to convert live memberships to game pass.
I doubt it, they are going for a critical mass of hooked subscribers to get the service going. They aren't making a dime of this yet.
Sep 11, 2011
99 posts
29 upvotes
Beamsville
Games are now showing as free in the store, just need to search them.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1928 posts
417 upvotes
Sherlock Holmes game is pretty good. I did prefer the one before it but this one isn't bad either and ties up the story line. They are quite unique and well executed, I wish there were more games like it.

The ultimate game pass is on another level though. Gears 5, Outer Worlds, Afterparty... it saved me triple digits already.
Nov 23, 2016
24 posts
11 upvotes
aos007 wrote: Sherlock Holmes game is pretty good. I did prefer the one before it but this one isn't bad either and ties up the story line. They are quite unique and well executed, I wish there were more games like it.

The ultimate game pass is on another level though. Gears 5, Outer Worlds, Afterparty... it saved me triple digits already.
Wait outer worlds is on game pass? (google search confirm)… OMG
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
12200 posts
1958 upvotes
Vancouver
left2van wrote: Games I'll never play but will claim, thanks OP!
Why? If your not going to play them. It’s not like you will own them.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10328 posts
2150 upvotes
Aurora
Shit and more shit and this is coming from an xbox guy lol.
signature removed for rule violations