Gorogoa (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] - January 4

Olija (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] - January 4

The Pedestrian (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] - January 4

Embr (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – January 6

Mass Effect Legendary Edition (Console and PC) EA Play – January 6

Outer Wilds (Cloud, Console, and PC) [email protected] – January 6

Spelunky 2 (Console and PC) [email protected] – January 13

The Anacrusis (Game Preview) (Console and PC) [email protected] – January 13
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 4th, 2022 2:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
57 replies
Jan 19, 2017
835 posts
1447 upvotes
Been playing that "Rain on me" game or whatever its pretty relaxing and chill. Also Destroy All Humans is blowing me away! What a remake, that's how you do it! Outer wilds coming back is huge IMO i will make sure to play that with my free trial. Still cant justify a monthly subscription to this, kind of just buy a month play what i want and then not touch it again for 5 months.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1085 posts
1826 upvotes
RedSwagDeals wrote: Been playing that "Rain on me" game or whatever its pretty relaxing and chill. Also Destroy All Humans is blowing me away! What a remake, that's how you do it! Outer wilds coming back is huge IMO i will make sure to play that with my free trial. Still cant justify a monthly subscription to this, kind of just buy a month play what i want and then not touch it again for 5 months.
Yeah if I didn't sign up until 2023 I would do the same
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2848 posts
1349 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Guess I'll trade ME Legendary now 🥲
Bought it when it had its first sale, didn't get around to really play it...
Temp. Banned
Apr 15, 2011
5157 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
RedSwagDeals wrote: Been playing that "Rain on me" game or whatever its pretty relaxing and chill. Also Destroy All Humans is blowing me away! What a remake, that's how you do it! Outer wilds coming back is huge IMO i will make sure to play that with my free trial. Still cant justify a monthly subscription to this, kind of just buy a month play what i want and then not touch it again for 5 months.
kind of agree. For me theres a ton of games that are worth it. And even at full price, its like what, a mcdonalds meal per month. Not to mention, if you have a family member or friend with an xbox, you can split the cost by sharing.

Though honestly i'm already flooded with games I own and purchased,
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2227 posts
644 upvotes
I knew if I just waited Mass Effect would be on Game pass by Q1!

Glad I didn't let the sales get to me over the past year!
Oct 25, 2017
247 posts
146 upvotes
sweet, i almost bought mass effect on 50% sale but had this feeling..... Love GP!!!
Mar 5, 2011
268 posts
93 upvotes
blaznazn22 wrote: kind of agree. For me theres a ton of games that are worth it. And even at full price, its like what, a mcdonalds meal per month. Not to mention, if you have a family member or friend with an xbox, you can split the cost by sharing.

Though honestly i'm already flooded with games I own and purchased,
May I ask what do you mean by sharing?
Are you sharing your credentials? or is there a family/friends option (like the Nintendo Switch) that I don't know about?
I know everybody logged in on the same XBox console has access to Game Pass, but how about different consoles?

Thanks
Temp. Banned
Apr 15, 2011
5157 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
damis wrote: May I ask what do you mean by sharing?
Are you sharing your credentials? or is there a family/friends option (like the Nintendo Switch) that I don't know about?
I know everybody logged in on the same XBox console has access to Game Pass, but how about different consoles?

Thanks
So you're right about how it works. If for example your family members all have accounts on your console, they can all share in gamepass and play your digital games as long as you, the main gamepass holder is logged in at the same time. If you're not logged in, then it doesn't matter if you're all playing on the same console or not, the other accounts won't be able to access your games or play gamepass games either.

If you want to share gamepass and your games on another console, with lets say a family member or a friend who lives elsewhere, you can also do that but as far as I know, the sharing will only work for one other user/console at a time. It sort of works like netflix, but for gamepass you can only share with one other person on a different console. I've done this process with my brother who lives elsewhere and it seems to work.

Feb 21, 2008
387 posts
172 upvotes
For those of you who have not played Outer Wilds and know nothing about it, it's best to play that game blind. Probably my game of the year for 2020.

This game is a master piece.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1010 posts
1095 upvotes
I believe Mass Effect LE is coming via EA Play.
Jan 22, 2017
498 posts
1496 upvotes
Nice. I was waiting on Mass Effect Legendary edition to come to GP. I was about to pull the trigger @ $40 so now I can wait until it's sub $20 on e-bay for my collection.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
6346 posts
5778 upvotes
Ottawa
So many games I wanted to try, wow.
Might have to find a cheap method of getting the pass again.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3048 posts
5681 upvotes
London, Ontario
xboxrrr wrote: I believe Mass Effect LE is coming via EA Play.
I agree. No doubt about it.
Nov 14, 2017
834 posts
1491 upvotes
Vancouver
Damn, I shouldn't have bought this (ME: LE) when it came out. I hate how hard it is to play long single player games now in my 30s. I played 90% of the first game before getting caught up in other things. I can only handle about two hours of single player story-driven games before I need a break. In my early twenties I think I beat Mass Effect 1 in one day.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
6500 posts
6789 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
RIP to anyone that bought Mass Effect for Black Friday/Boxing Day.
Jun 22, 2018
94 posts
152 upvotes
xboxrrr wrote: I believe Mass Effect LE is coming via EA Play.
It is. Coming out the same day as Game Pass.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1010 posts
1095 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: RIP to anyone that bought Mass Effect for Black Friday/Boxing Day.
It should be known by now that pretty much every EA game ends up on EA Play 8+ months after release..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)