Expired Hot Deals

[Xbox Live] Dead Rising: Case Zero $0.99, Dead Rising: Case West $1.99 - both bc - gold not needed - both games are standalone

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 7th, 2020 10:37 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2886 posts
4944 upvotes
London, Ontario

Dead Rising: Case Zero $0.99, Dead Rising: Case West $1.99 - both bc - gold not needed - both games are standalone

Savings:
80%
Retailer:
Xbox Live
I hope it's okay to post these as they're part of the Xbox Spring Sale currently going on. I just want them to be somewhere visible because they totally flew under the radar for me and could have done that for others as well. These are the lowest prices these have ever been and have been getting lackluster 30% discounts for as long as I can remember. These are short games (roughly 5 hours each), but well worth the price and even more so since they're both backwards compatible. Case Zero progress also carries over into Dead Rising 2, but I'm not sure about Case West. Enjoy!

P.S. My apologies if this is not okay.

Update: While looking up info to make sure both games are standalone (they are), I read that Case West has co-op in it. And I just read that Case West is an epilogue to Dead Rising 2 so it might have spoilers in it for the main game.

Case Zero Prologue (Any PP, clothing, and Combo Cards gained in Case Zero will carry over into your Dead Rising 2 game!)
Case West Epilogue (starts you at level 40)
Last edited by SoldierZeroB on Apr 7th, 2020 10:46 am, edited 8 times in total.
5 replies
Mar 23, 2017
670 posts
1203 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for posting. Great franchise and happy to drop 3 bucks for 10 hours of play
Feb 10, 2004
946 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
Just to confirm theses are DLC and require Dead Rising 2 to play?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2886 posts
4944 upvotes
London, Ontario
killer_chan wrote: Just to confirm theses are DLC and require Dead Rising 2 to play?
No. They're standalone games and don't require the base game. I actually posted above that Case Zero leads into Dead Rising 2 (it's a prologue). Any PP, clothing, and Combo Cards gained in CASE ZERO will carry over into your Dead Rising 2 game! It's listed here with the info about Case West: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/dead- ... verviewtab and I know Case Zero is standalone because I've played it.
Last edited by SoldierZeroB on Apr 7th, 2020 10:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2886 posts
4944 upvotes
London, Ontario
SoldierZeroB wrote: Actually, I did some more digging and Case West looks like it's dlc to DR2 and needs the game, but Case Zero doesn't. Sorry for the misinformation.
Sorry. I'm super tired and forgot my link shows Case West as a standalone game so this is quite confusing for me. It is standalone though. Sorry that you upvoted my other post. If you can undo it you can do that. I'm not trying to mislead you. I just deleted it so maybe it'll undo the upvote. I don't know. It's not a huge deal though. Again, sorry.