Expired Hot Deals

Xbox Live

Destroy All Humans, Ikaruga, Costume Quest, Star Wars Jedi StarFighter and other Xbox/Xbox360 games *FREE

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2020 12:45 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 7, 2011
2581 posts
5756 upvotes
Windsor

Destroy All Humans, Ikaruga, Costume Quest, Star Wars Jedi StarFighter and other Xbox/Xbox360 games *FREE

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Xbox Live
22 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2852 posts
1351 upvotes
Montreal, QC
games are yours forever. Ikaruga is worth it
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 7, 2011
2581 posts
5756 upvotes
Windsor
sumtimw0ng wrote: games are yours forever. Ikaruga is worth it
Ikaruga is a must-have title.
Penalty Box
Jun 1, 2016
1553 posts
3975 upvotes
Any way to play these on PC? Don't believe so but worth a shot to ask
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
10929 posts
8177 upvotes
Toronto
In for Ikaruga, muchas gracias Thumbs Up Sign
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 27, 2017
1938 posts
2007 upvotes
Ikaruga is definitely one of the most difficult SHMUPS to master.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 7, 2011
2581 posts
5756 upvotes
Windsor
DeltaSingh wrote: Any way to play these on PC? Don't believe so but worth a shot to ask
No unless u have an xbox to stream.
Member
Jan 9, 2012
251 posts
236 upvotes
Brampton
DeltaSingh wrote: Any way to play these on PC? Don't believe so but worth a shot to ask
You could always use an emulator
Newbie
Nov 25, 2015
99 posts
45 upvotes
Calgary
Idk why everyone is so gung ho for ikaruga. I mean I guess I completely suck at it but even on easy, threes hits and you're done and with the first challenge there doesn't seem like anywhere to move. Stupid frustrating imo. No chance this is not getting uninstalled. But hey thanks for another one to add to the collection.
Sr. Member
Nov 24, 2009
810 posts
217 upvotes
Toronto
Roadki11 wrote: Idk why everyone is so gung ho for ikaruga. I mean I guess I completely suck at it but even on easy, threes hits and you're done and with the first challenge there doesn't seem like anywhere to move. Stupid frustrating imo. No chance this is not getting uninstalled. But hey thanks for another one to add to the collection.
thats prob why
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 3, 2006
1650 posts
635 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Only the first title shows as free ..:(
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1662 posts
1001 upvotes
I cant add them in. I get a pop up with a link to my account and billing, and a left button that i guess is decline, and a right button thats not selectable that i guess is "buy". I can see my 360 in my linked devices for my account too... Kinda wanted to play destroy all humans.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
4140 posts
1308 upvotes
QC
gves02 wrote: Only the first title shows as free ..:(
You have to stay in the foreign Microsoft store. Don't change to Canada
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 3, 2006
1650 posts
635 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
jfmartel wrote: You have to stay in the foreign Microsoft store. Don't change to Canada
Thank you, that worked great. Appreciate it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 7, 2011
2581 posts
5756 upvotes
Windsor
Scott86 wrote: I cant add them in. I get a pop up with a link to my account and billing, and a left button that i guess is decline, and a right button thats not selectable that i guess is "buy". I can see my 360 in my linked devices for my account too... Kinda wanted to play destroy all humans.
You’ll need an xbox one to play original xbox games
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 17, 2001
11970 posts
110 upvotes
Damn it. My Xbox just got the HDMI black screen of death. There's no way for me to download it :(
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 13, 2007
3185 posts
4562 upvotes
Calgary
sfu_lifer wrote: Damn it. My Xbox just got the HDMI black screen of death. There's no way for me to download it :(
Just add it to your account through any browser. No Xbox necessary. I added all the games in the OP on my iPad. When or if you get a new Xbox, you can download it then.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)