Expired Hot Deals

[Xbox Live] Forza Motorsport 6 Complete Add-Ons Collection $6.49 CAD - still available - says gold needed now

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2019 6:48 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2527 posts
3367 upvotes
London, Ontario

[Xbox Live] Forza Motorsport 6 Complete Add-Ons Collection $6.49 CAD - still available - says gold needed now

Deal Link:
Savings:
95%
First off, this deal was shared within another post here on RFD so I'm not trying to steal anyone's thunder. If you want to thank the guy who shared it, his post can be found here: xbox-games-gold-august-2019-2302524/4/ His screen name is onemorechance. His post is near the bottom of the page. I just want this deal to be visible to as many eyes as possible cuz it is one of the best deals Microsoft has ever had and it ends in 3 days so it could be missed by a lot of people otherwise. The retail value of this deal is $129.99. This is great value! Enjoy!

Note: Forza Motorsport 6 and all of its dlc are being delisted on September 15, 2019. It's also likely when the game is delisted that they will shut off the servers too meaning online achievements will become unattainable. Anyone who owns the game digitally before it's delisted will still be able to download the game and all of its content beyond that date.

What's included:

There's a bunch of cars that I'm not going to list manually, but there's a lot: 105 downloads after I bought it. You can see them through the link.
Porsche Expansion (250 gs)
Nascar Expansion (250 gs)
VIP (gives double race credits, gifts, 5 VIP cars (2013 Ferrari 458 Speciale, 2012 Aston Martin V12 Zagato, 2013 Lamborghini Veneno, 2016 Ford Shelby GT350R, and the 1997 McLaren F1), exclusive online events.
Last edited by SoldierZeroB on Aug 20th, 2019 11:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
21 replies
Dec 19, 2016
211 posts
178 upvotes
I incorrectly thought this was the game plus the extras, then I read more carefully. Still looks like a good deal though :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2527 posts
3367 upvotes
London, Ontario
narcomonger wrote:
Aug 15th, 2019 11:35 pm
I incorrectly thought this was the game plus the extras, then I read more carefully. Still looks like a good deal though :)
Forza Motorsport 6 is free with gold right now so this is extra great for people who have gold.
Jan 19, 2003
186 posts
30 upvotes
To be clear this is xbox and not PC correct?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2527 posts
3367 upvotes
London, Ontario
omeo wrote:
Aug 15th, 2019 11:50 pm
To be clear this is xbox and not PC correct?
It says it's available on Xbox One and Surface Hub (FM6 main game).
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
1887 posts
734 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
SoldierZeroB wrote:
Aug 15th, 2019 8:51 pm
Note: Forza Motorsport 6 and all of its dlc are being delisted on September 15, 2019. It's also likely when the game is delisted that they will shut off the servers too meaning online achievements will become unattainable. Anyone who owns the game digitally before it's delisted will still be able to download the game and all of its content beyond that date.
Wait.. what?
The game that's just been released on GWG is being delisted?!
This space for rent.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2011
1455 posts
915 upvotes
Toronto
Great find OP.... Hopped all on this.
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
Jul 23, 2011
843 posts
643 upvotes
NORTH YORK
TheImp wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 1:10 pm
Wait.. what?
The game that's just been released on GWG is being delisted?!
That's pretty much why they're giving it away now. They've done this with every Forza game since Horizon (Forza Horizon, Forza 5, Forza Horizon 2, Forza 6).

Seems a pretty safe bet that means Forza Horizon 3 is coming for next August.
Aug 3, 2005
132 posts
119 upvotes
x
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 3:43 pm
So i wonder will this game be yours to keep even if you cancel gold?
If you obtain an Xbox One game under the "Games with Gold" program, it is available to you while you have an active subscription to the service. If your subscription lapses, then the game is not available until you re-subscribe. However, any Xbox 360 titles under "Games with Gold" are yours to keep regardless of subscription status.
Mar 15, 2010
728 posts
999 upvotes
Toronto
onemorechance wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 4:11 pm
If you obtain an Xbox One game under the "Games with Gold" program, it is available to you while you have an active subscription to the service. If your subscription lapses, then the game is not available until you re-subscribe. However, any Xbox 360 titles under "Games with Gold" are yours to keep regardless of subscription status.
I know how it works, just wondered if you cant even buy the game anymore after sept 15 will it be yours to just keep in this particular instance.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2527 posts
3367 upvotes
London, Ontario
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 4:42 pm
I know how it works, just wondered if you cant even buy the game anymore after sept 15 will it be yours to just keep in this particular instance.
You get to keep it. It just won't be purchasable after it is delisted.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
10263 posts
1143 upvotes
Vancouver
I have a question not really related to this game, well it kinda is. I have an external hard drive. I have used this a long time for new content. All of a sudden I’m getting an error message “install on external ?, your current storage doesn’t have enough room. Install your game or app on external instead or cancel and make room somewhere else”

Now I think I might have had to reset the Xbox last week. Would that affect the default setting to the external hdd? If so how do I manually select external hdd for downloads and install?

Thanks