9 posts
72 upvotes

[EB Games] Xbox Series X|S: Next Wave of Pre-orders Tuesday October 27

There is going to be another wave of Xbox preorders at EB games

Those dates are:
In Select Stores: Monday Oct 26

Online: Tuesday, Oct 27

Currently there is no start time specified for online sales,
***Xbox All Access Console will not be available for this wave.
Images
  • 00000.jpg
Last edited by simran7sandhu on Oct 27th, 2020 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
376 replies
Aug 7, 2013
733 posts
176 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
How are the "in store" orders going to work on Monday Oct. 26th? They expecting people to line up outside when the store opens to place the orders?
[OP]
Nov 23, 2019
9 posts
72 upvotes
There is no list. You might have to call your local gamestop to ask if they will have any in stock.
Jan 15, 2016
77 posts
4 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Series S, Series X I know the differences, just wondering where the purchase numbers are. Is one more popular than the other?
Mar 1, 2016
540 posts
210 upvotes
Scruffythecat wrote: Series S, Series X I know the differences, just wondering where the purchase numbers are. Is one more popular than the other?
Series X is more popular. Because S is limited to 1440p. Also, anyone looking for a cheaper alternative would aim for ps5 digital.
Jul 11, 2018
121 posts
101 upvotes
Lineup and wait before store open and when it opens someone will tell you it sold out.This happened 2 times for me within a month.
F words to those retailers who treat customer like idiots.
Mar 1, 2016
540 posts
210 upvotes
Thank you for posting this OP. Is it gonna be a midnight thing or at 5 AM like the ps5 sale from RCSS?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
6554 posts
5125 upvotes
betercallsaul wrote: Meanwhile gamestop stock is up 400% in 6 months haha.
Only because it had reached rock bottom and next-gen is here. Everyone knows they're on their last legs. Nobody likes being harassed to preorder games and buy "game disc protection" and all their other scams and shenanigans. The accumulated karma blew back on them royally. Nobody will miss this joke store chain, they have more figurines than videogames anyway.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3640 posts
3699 upvotes
Ottawa
Kojima wrote: Lineup and wait before store open and when it opens someone will tell you it sold out.This happened 2 times for me within a month.
F words to those retailers who treat customer like idiots.
Yeah, because the people working preorder the consoles themselves kek.
Tampa Bay Lightning ⚡ 2020 Stanley Cup Champions!!!
Nov 26, 2017
172 posts
39 upvotes
Where can I buy ps5 at the launch day? Thx
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3311 posts
3269 upvotes
Alberta
zxcai18 wrote: Where can I buy ps5 at the launch day? Thx
Kijiji
Oct 23, 2020
2 posts
1 upvote
You mean the PS5 scam from RCSS? There is no time yet just gotta be on your toes all day I guess unless they release a time. Good thing about EV is you can trust them not to cancel your pre order like the joke of a Loblaws company.