Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Xbox Series X and S restock at Midnight tonight! $599/$379

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2020 8:45 pm
[OP]
Member
Jan 13, 2015
232 posts
220 upvotes
Brampton, ON

[Walmart] Xbox Series X and S restock at Midnight tonight! $599/$379

Twitter

For those who need/want Xbox Series X/S Walmart will be having it in stock tonight at midnight!

Good luck and happy hunting! let the GAMES BEGIN!
Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 9.03.42 PM.png
Thread Summary
GONE BY 12:02 EST:
https://imgur.com/a/H8qF6n9
743 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 3, 2004
5394 posts
4178 upvotes
Edmonton
But the firefighters have only just barely finished putting out the previous fire at the data center from the previous sale earlier today. Didn't walmart learn their lesson?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 3, 2004
5394 posts
4178 upvotes
Edmonton
I am just going to give this a pre-emptive thumbs down and tuck myself into bed early. Walmart has hurt me enough for one day.
Jr. Member
Dec 15, 2017
127 posts
97 upvotes
Don't need one, but I'll for sure check back at midnight to see if you guys make RFD buggy again
Sr. Member
Nov 21, 2011
652 posts
101 upvotes
CALGARY
Moola app has Windows gift card at 30% bonus
Plus Costco
It would be a much hotter deal once in stock


Highly doubt average person will get Walmart supply
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 2, 2012
2104 posts
2989 upvotes
Whoever goes for it, good luck.

I've been loving my XSX + Game Pass. Glad I don't have to deal with this ordering nonsense.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 2, 2012
2104 posts
2989 upvotes
Krime1k wrote: Apparently a lot of people. It's just that xbox has obviously produced way more units in their initial run than Sony.
It's the opposite actually. Sony started manufacturing way before MS did. MS were months behind waiting on RDNA2 to be included in the system.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1832 posts
3923 upvotes
Caerus wrote: Whoever goes for it, good luck.

I've been loving my XSX + Game Pass. Glad I don't have to deal with this ordering nonsense.
Fancy seeing you here. We definitely lucked out with our Shoppers' scores. Loving mine as well.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1832 posts
3923 upvotes
Caerus wrote: It's the opposite actually. Sony started manufacturing way before MS did. MS were months behind waiting on RDNA2 to be included in the system.
Hmmm... I'm surprised if this is the case since we've seen a few drops of xbox since launch, whereas Ps5 just had it's second since launch today. I'd assumed xbox has sold way more by now.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 2, 2012
2104 posts
2989 upvotes
Krime1k wrote: Fancy seeing you here. We definitely lucked out with our Shoppers' scores. Loving mine as well.
Yeah, I'm just lurking here more so for comedic value. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

*
Last edited by MrDisco on Dec 3rd, 2020 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: thread cleanup
Newbie
Jun 11, 2019
4 posts
1 upvote
Caerus wrote: It's the opposite actually. Sony started manufacturing way before MS did. MS were months behind waiting on RDNA2 to be included in the system.
They seem to have yield issues that slow down production of the consoles, pretty confident that M$ have been able to get more console ready for launch than Sony
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 2, 2012
2104 posts
2989 upvotes
Xboxes666 wrote: They seem to have yield issues that slow down production of the consoles, pretty confident that M$ have been able to get more console ready for launch than Sony
That's interesting, first I've heard of that.
Newbie
Feb 9, 2020
4 posts
9 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: Nah, Series X has actual units and 20% better FLOP performance.

PS5 exclusives are great, but many will wait for that library to grow.
And the PS5's SSD is 2.5x faster. It is the same forum battle of previous console generations - their performance difference is negligible because practically every game is cross platform.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 3, 2006
4458 posts
1039 upvotes
Krime1k wrote: Hmmm... I'm surprised if this is the case since we've seen a few drops of xbox since launch, whereas Ps5 just had it's second since launch today. I'd assumed xbox has sold way more by now.
Caerus is correct. Phil Spencer said in an interview with The Verge that the Xbox started manufacturing late after the PS5.
It's not like Sony and Microsoft are releasing the same number of consoles as each other each time.

Top