Xbox Wireless Headset for Xbox Series X/S stock

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2021 6:54 pm
[OP]
Jan 17, 2016
2 posts
Barrie, ON

Xbox Wireless Headset for Xbox Series X/S stock

I'm looking for the Xbox Wireless Headset for Xbox Series X/S for a gift but everywhere seems to be OOS. Does anyone know if they will be back in stock soon?
32 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
8087 posts
1627 upvotes
sumtimw0ng wrote: they've been OOS for a while now. they didn't update the add to cart button. you can add but you can't check out
I see, said the blind man, to his deaf dog, and he picked up his hammer and saw.
That last line " you can add but you can't check out" sounds like it needs a shut gun reload at the end of it Smiling Face With Sunglasses
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2013
4692 posts
1633 upvotes
Toronto
Joeloakley12 wrote: I'm looking for the Xbox Wireless Headset for Xbox Series X/S for a gift but everywhere seems to be OOS. Does anyone know if they will be back in stock soon?
I managed to grab one last week on the MS Store but it quickly sold out... Game Deals Canada tweeted about it. Might want to follow them @GameDealsCanada just in case they tweet out more in the future.
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
8087 posts
1627 upvotes
I highly recommend these headphones. I had them for almost 1 month now, and I have yet to recharge them. Obviously, I don't game that often, but I am a casual gamer and have been using them quiet a bit, including for a movie stream off the app. Honestly, they sound great. If heavy bass is main complaint about them, I'm OK with that
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2013
4692 posts
1633 upvotes
Toronto
CFRTim wrote: I highly recommend these headphones. I had them for almost 1 month now, and I have yet to recharge them. Obviously, I don't game that often, but I am a casual gamer and have been using them quiet a bit, including for a movie stream off the app. Honestly, they sound great. If heavy bass is main complaint about them, I'm OK with that
There's also some equalizer settings out there that work pretty well in case you're not happy with the out of the box settings.

Agreed though, they're really great headphones that stay comfy even after a couple hours, and they're amazing value for the price.
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
1682 posts
568 upvotes
I like my set and work great for my late night COD gaming nights. Find the localization with the included Dolby Atmos (I think 6 months) has come in handy. All alone in a house and you can hear the direction they are coming in pretty nicely
[external link removed]
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2597 posts
1156 upvotes
Montreal, QC
EB Games just put out some refurb for instore pickup if you buy online. $90. there's 2 at Ottawa Train Yards.

shame Montreal got nothing. only Trois-Rivieres...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
8087 posts
1627 upvotes
Probably just returns/open box. Not a bad way to save $30
Jul 31, 2007
729 posts
585 upvotes
Refurbs sometimes appear as Amazon Warehouse deals for 90$, but they are very rare and sell out instantly.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2009
1682 posts
568 upvotes
EG Games had them in today (email notice since I bought a Series X) and are gone now
[external link removed]
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1909 posts
1382 upvotes
Langley
johncraven wrote: there was one for 78.30$ missed it...
Dang, cheap warehouse deals i guess huh?

Funny one I have seen twice now in the last 3 days... PS5 Disc version for $1321.92 warehouse deals - Used Very Good. Several days apart and both sell i guess.
Jun 28, 2018
296 posts
335 upvotes
Aurora, Ontario
I pre-ordered these on day 1 and I've been using these for both work and play daily with both my work PC and personal PC paired with the Xbox wireless receiver (often for over 8 hours a day). Receiver is connected to a USB hub in my monitor which is connected to both PC's and switches when I switch source on monitor.

I did have them drop out a handful of times randomly during meetings, usually at the worst possible times. Also, they go to sleep and then I end up jumping on calls and forget that they're not on and it takes them a solid 5-10 seconds for them to wake up and reconnect. If not for this, they'd be perfect.

My wired VMODA's sound better, but they were like 3X the price and I run them wired with PC (cause their Bluetooth connectivity is too laggy for anything but music).
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
8087 posts
1627 upvotes
DarekP84312 wrote: I pre-ordered these on day 1 and I've been using these for both work and play daily with both my work PC and personal PC paired with the Xbox wireless receiver (often for over 8 hours a day). Receiver is connected to a USB hub in my monitor which is connected to both PC's and switches when I switch source on monitor.

I did have them drop out a handful of times randomly during meetings, usually at the worst possible times. Also, they go to sleep and then I end up jumping on calls and forget that they're not on and it takes them a solid 5-10 seconds for them to wake up and reconnect. If not for this, they'd be perfect.

My wired VMODA's sound better, but they were like 3X the price and I run them wired with PC (cause their Bluetooth connectivity is too laggy for anything but music).
I don't get it, are you happy or not with them. You use them for your work and your gaming PC via the Windows receiver (1st or 2nd gen?) connected to a USB Hub on your monitor. So many variables there between all that additional hardware. Anyway, these are first and foremost Xbox wireless headphones, and personally I appreciate that I can also use them on my PC and smartphone, but that auto sleep feature is what I like the most about them. I mean I have only charge them once in the 2 moths since I got them. I'm done using them, I put them down, and bam they go into sleep mode....perfect IMO.
I am sure there are better headphones out there, but for $100ish these more than hit the spot
Jun 28, 2018
296 posts
335 upvotes
Aurora, Ontario
I bought the receiver a few months ago so I'm going to assume this is the latest version. I know my use case is unusual but I thought maybe someone else is thinking about using these with their PC too and would appreciate my input.

Anyways, overall I think these are really good for the money.