Cell Phones

xplore mobile (Manitoba only) - start at 2GB data $35/month with data rollover...

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2018 5:53 pm
[OP]
Jan 27, 2017
75 posts
22 upvotes

xplore mobile (Manitoba only) - start at 2GB data $35/month with data rollover...

https://www.xploremobile.ca

New carrier offering 4G LTE+ service
-rollover plans start at 2 GB/month ($35/month), 5 GB ($45/month), 7 GB ($55/month), 10 GB ($65/month)
-unlimited text in Canada and to International
-unlimited calling

Best feature is that if you don't fully use your data, you get to roll it over (rollover) to the next month!!!

This is amazing!
3 replies
Nov 9, 2014
569 posts
253 upvotes
Maple Ridge, BC
I urge you to NOT use this service. Their Rural Internet is beyond slow. I was paying $150 for 150 Megs and only was getting 0.5 most times. There is a facebook group about Xplornet, and it’s called “Xplornet rural internet enough is enough”. Please go look at it, and think twice before using any service. I could only wonder what kind of deplorable and horrible service they provide to their phone customers
Virgin Mobile $60 | 10GB | Unl. Canada Wide | Unlimited Text/Pic Msg | $10 Loy Bill credit | 10% off | $45.80

Don't forget to hit the THANKS button if I've helped. Have a Great Day!
[OP]
Jan 27, 2017
75 posts
22 upvotes
PhonesGuy wrote: I urge you to NOT use this service. Their Rural Internet is beyond slow. I was paying $150 for 150 Megs and only was getting 0.5 most times. There is a facebook group about Xplornet, and it’s called “Xplornet rural internet enough is enough”. Please go look at it, and think twice before using any service. I could only wonder what kind of deplorable and horrible service they provide to their phone customers
Hmmm - according to their website and news releases, their mobile service uses Bell MTS 4G+ LTE wireless infrastructure. However, i have not cross-checked.
Apr 30, 2007
94 posts
36 upvotes
since bell brought mts, they tried very hard to get rid of mts.
set a lucky mobile, provide 3G speed internet, and xplornet call only from MB.
Not quite sure which one is worse.