Expired Hot Deals

[XTC Fitness] [LAVA HOT!!] 50% OFF VIRUS INTL Apparel when you buy 2 (or more)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2020 3:38 pm
[OP]
Jan 28, 2015
164 posts
429 upvotes
Montreal

[LAVA HOT!!] 50% OFF VIRUS INTL Apparel when you buy 2 (or more)

Deal Link:
Savings:
50% OFF
Retailer:
XTC Fitness
Virus Intl has been around for a few years, and they are quite well known in the weightlifting/powerlifting/crossfit community for their well fitting and durable compression gear. From their insta page it seems they are popular with mma/running/other sports too.

XTC Fitness, based in Ontario, is having a sale of 50% off when you buy 2 or more all Virus apparel (Add to cart and discount applies automatically). I am assuming they are clearing out old stock since Virus has different pant designs on their official website. I've never bought Virus before because it's so expensive (regular prices are in line with Lululemon, quality is definitely better), but my lifting buddies all swear by it.

Ended up buying 5 pairs of pants for ~$60 each.

ADDED BONUS: No QST in Quebec!
32 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1537 posts
6910 upvotes
This is either a shill post or a total niche that I've been completely oblivious to, and I'm not sure which it is.
Mar 3, 2019
25 posts
109 upvotes
I'm not sure this brand will be fashionable in a couple months when thousands are dieing in Canadian cities.
Feb 22, 2018
80 posts
51 upvotes
gta
It seems overpriced to me even after the deal
Nov 28, 2018
31 posts
21 upvotes
Lava Hot???

You are already setting the bar high for failure. Especially when it's 1/2 after buying 2 at regular price.

That is the equivalent of 33% off only if you buy 3.

Lava? I'd have to disagree
[OP]
Jan 28, 2015
164 posts
429 upvotes
Montreal
Leverage wrote: This is either a shill post or a total niche that I've been completely oblivious to, and I'm not sure which it is.
It's definitely a little niche for lifters. I wish I were making commission on this though.

At the same time, when your gf/spouse/mistress asks for a pair of lulu pants that cost $120+, these are an infinitely better option. Also the non-compression pants are very high quality for everyday wear and definitely superior to the same price stuff at nike/adidas/etc.
And3re wrote: Lava Hot???

You are already setting the bar high for failure. Especially when it's 1/2 after buying 2 at regular price.

That is the equivalent of 33% off only if you buy 3.

Lava? I'd have to disagree
It's 50% off all items for 2 or more. Learn to read.
Sep 11, 2009
75 posts
26 upvotes
Nah, seems like a site that marks their stuff up to call it a sale resulting in you buying it at their actual regular price. Better off buying better Under Armor and Nike stuff at those prices.
Aug 5, 2008
518 posts
314 upvotes
Rt0027 wrote: Nah, seems like a site that marks their stuff up to call it a sale resulting in you buying it at their actual regular price. Better off buying better Under Armor and Nike stuff at those prices.
The prices are basically the same on their website.

https://virusintl.ca/
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
1488 posts
2877 upvotes
eorsgg wrote: It's definitely a little niche for lifters. I wish I were making commission on this though.

At the same time, when your gf/spouse/mistress asks for a pair of lulu pants that cost $120+, these are an infinitely better option.
Lulus come out of my entertainment budget, if these work the same way, I'm sold
Aug 3, 2015
364 posts
252 upvotes
Toronto
Stupid post. It’s not like this is gymshark/ua
[OP]
Jan 28, 2015
164 posts
429 upvotes
Montreal
Damn. Should've remembered RFD'ers don't lift when I posted Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
26209 posts
4445 upvotes
Hamilton
Don’t skip leg days
$35/5GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Feb 21, 2018
101 posts
117 upvotes
eorsgg wrote: Damn. Should've remembered RFD'ers don't lift when I posted Face With Tears Of Joy
Never heard of this brand, and it turns out many other haven't either. No way I would pay that much to flex in some irrelevant brands clothing! Gym shark or gtfo lol.
Proud Sodomite 😋
Nov 22, 2017
139 posts
166 upvotes
I think the real flaw here was the lava hot call. The brand is unknown in a niche segment and I haven’t seen anyone else pipe up with any testimonials of its quality. It could be good but all we have at this point is your word.

No harm in trying op, but if you’ve spent any time around these parts, you’d have know the down votes for were coming with the lava hot tag.