Xterra Performance 3000 Folding Treadmill

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2020 1:07 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
2173 posts
420 upvotes
Toronto
Got my delivery today. The delivery guys were nice enough to help me carry it into my living room. The box says "3.5 continuous horsepower" on it, so I think we have our answer. I'm going to try to set it up today. Will report back after.
Images
  • IMG_20200118_124813.jpg
Jan 21, 2020
1 posts
I got this one from Costco too, arrived last week. We assembled it last weekend but it just won't start, keep throwing E 5 error code.

Checked the manual, says cable connection or communication problem from console to controller. So I checked all 5 pins of computer cable, they are all well connected. Looks like nothing wrong with the cable.

Anyone has the same problem with this Xterra performance 3000 from Costco?
May 1, 2012
37 posts
6 upvotes
TORONTO
I checked in with the guys at my local costco and noticed 3 - 4 of the xterra 3000 had been returned for one issue or another. Any reviews on performance since you have received it. Costco is now carrying the xterra 7.5. Still debating between xterra and sole.
Nov 8, 2010
5 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
We have used ours now for about 10 days. I did have a little trouble to get a couple of bolts to thread in. The bolts just screw into the frame that was drilled and tapped. Not the most solid mount as the bolt only has a a few threads to grab. Happily I didn’t cross thread any but I will admit i was frustrated with the build quality.

Now that it is assembled its been great. This is our 1st treadmill so I cannot compare it to any other but i have no reason to complain. I use a apple watch for monitoring my heart rate and I’m surprised how close both readings are. Maybe they are both off?
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
2173 posts
420 upvotes
Toronto
So update, been using this for about a week now. Assembly was super easy. It literally took 15 minutes. The hardest part was getting this beast downstairs into the basement. The motor is relatively quiet. The speeds adjust quickly and seem accurate. There's no lag. I don't use the programs, so I can't comment on that. The most annoying thing about this treadmill is the fan. It's basically useless. I wish they just left it out. I thought I would hate the adjustment buttons on the side, but I am finding them super useful to adjust my speed. Overall, I am happy with the performance, especially for the price I paid. One caveat though, if you're a larger/taller person, you might find the belt too narrow and short.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1819 posts
308 upvotes
This treadmill is on sale again. For those who bought it, is it worth it? We would be light runner, walking and jogging.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
2883 posts
1622 upvotes
can anyone confirm what the running surface height is at 0 degrees, and at 15 degrees incline? It's not listed in the manual. Trying to figure out if I have enough ceiling height

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)